• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Think Other Ds Companies Have Web Sites Like This?

Stampin' Up! does. Actually, there are a couple of different ones.I have no idea, but you guys ROCK!!!
Jessamary
Is there like a Party Lite "Chef Success" (maybe candle master or something) or something like that for any other DS business. I just think CS is such a great resource, I can't imagine doing my business without it!

I just can't imagine any other DS company with this type of site.

A girlfriend used to be a Partylite consultant, and they have some sort of forums thing that she was always spending time on and raving over how great it was to have a community of peers. I didn't get it then... I do now, LOL.

Let me know if they do, so I can go join and wreck their sites, too.

KG you would wreck their sites.

Tastefully Simple has something they call "Our Family" Site...something like CS, but I think it's just regional consultants, I don't know if it's national like this.

Stampin' Up! does. Actually, there are a couple of different ones.

I have no idea, but you guys ROCK!!!

ya, I was super excited when I stumbled across I this site.

Yeah :) I found this site before I signed :) I googled PC and found this and actually you guys made my decision to sign that much easier :)

Avon has a community forum right on their site. I don't really participate at all on it. Most of the posters on there are catty, and I just don't want to deal with them.

I LOVE it here!!!

BettieC said:
Avon has a community forum right on their site. I don't really participate at all on it. Most of the posters on there are catty, and I just don't want to deal with them.

I LOVE it here!!!

I was going to say the same thing.

chefsteph07 said:
Tastefully Simple has something they call "Our Family" Site...something like CS, but I think it's just regional consultants, I don't know if it's national like this.

Tastefully Simple also has a forum (besides the family site) that is national.

Stampaholic1961 said:
Stampin' Up! does. Actually, there are a couple of different ones.

the SU! one that i lurk around on has card/scrapbook ideas. im not an SU! consultant but i love their products & i love stealing their ideas :cool:

thecougchef said:
the SU! one that i lurk around on has card/scrapbook ideas. im not an SU! consultant but i love their products & i love stealing their ideas :cool:

Thief!

I like it:D

There is a Longaberger one just like this and like CS it is not company endorsed.

My DD sells Close to My Heart (scrapbooking, cardmaking, and acrylic stamps) and they have a community on their website for consultants only. There personal websites are outrageous so my DD doesn't have one. Hers would be over $25 monthly plus extra if she wants to accept credit cards.

pcchefjane said:
My DD sells Close to My Heart (scrapbooking, cardmaking, and acrylic stamps) and they have a community on their website for consultants only. There personal websites are outrageous so my DD doesn't have one. Hers would be over $25 monthly plus extra if she wants to accept credit cards.

No wonder why the two consultants I worked with didn not have a website of their own! lol

We have a forum with Thirty-One and I love it - that company is still pretty young so the forum is not as large as this, but the advice and files are awesome!

I know Tupperware has one ... I found it while trying to find filters for a pitcher I got from them once.When I sold jewelry I used to get advice from the Home Party Plan Network. The jewelry board was taken over by the Silpada "I love my program" people ... so it wasn't all that helpful but there were other forums that were pretty universal. When I was thinking of PC, I found out nobody had posted there for months. Somebody posted a link to this board, and that's how I found all of you!

Cindycooks said:
We have a forum with Thirty-One and I love it - that company is still pretty young so the forum is not as large as this, but the advice and files are awesome!

My friend does 31 ! I had never heard of it before.
She is in Wilmington. Is that near you?

My friend does 31 ! I had never heard of it before.
She is in Wilmington. Is that near you?
I had not heard of it either until a few months ago, I joined in October and its been steadily UP since then. I'm a hobbiest with PC so it works out well. I am about 1 1/2 hours north of Wilmington, on the coast. She might have been in Myrtle Beach, we just had our regional conference there last weekend.

Small world! She has a FT job but just decided to do that as a hobby too.
Was just wondering if maybe you'd know each other.
I have bought a few things from her. CUTE stuff!!

Just checked out their stuff and they do have some cute things. I love my Pampered Chef purse though and carry it all the time!

I know Melaleuca doesn't.

Related to Do You Think Other Ds Companies Have Web Sites Like This?

1. Do other direct sales companies have similar websites like Pampered Chef?

Yes, many other direct sales companies have websites that are similar to Pampered Chef. These websites typically feature product catalogs, online ordering, and consultant information.

2. Are the products on the website the same as the ones sold through Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the products on the website are the same as the ones sold through Pampered Chef consultants. The website offers a convenient way for customers to shop for their favorite products.

3. Can I order products directly from the website without going through a consultant?

No, Pampered Chef's business model is based on direct sales through consultants. The website serves as a tool for customers to browse and learn about products, but purchases must be made through a consultant.

4. Is the website constantly updated with new products and promotions?

Yes, the website is regularly updated with new products and promotions. Customers can check the "New Products" and "Special Offers" sections to stay up-to-date with the latest offerings from Pampered Chef.

5. Can I sign up to become a consultant through the website?

Yes, you can sign up to become a consultant through the website. Simply click on the "Join Us" tab and follow the instructions to start your own Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • Chef Kearns
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies