• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants

In summary, Chefsuccess.com is a free online community for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share tips and ideas, and ask questions. To join, simply create a free account on the website. As a member, you have access to a wealth of knowledge and resources from other consultants, as well as the ability to participate in discussions and receive support. There is no fee to join and while promoting your business is allowed, it should be done respectfully and not in a spam-like manner.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
The title of this site says it all.

This is not a site to recruit for other direct selling companies. It is a site to share ideas and information to help each other with our PAMPERED CHEF business.

There are a lot of other great companies out there and I do support many of them with my purchases and parties but I do not think that this is the proper venue for pushing individual agendas.

We are not allowed to try to promote ourselves by blatantly recruiting those thinking about PC who visit here and I believe that the rule should also be followed for other companies too.

I completely agree with you. This forum is specifically for PAMPERED CHEF consultants to share tips, ideas, and support each other in our businesses. It's not fair to use this platform to promote other direct selling companies. We should all respect the rules and keep the focus on PAMPERED CHEF. There are plenty of other places to promote and recruit for other companies. Let's keep this forum about what it was intended for - helping each other succeed in our PAMPERED CHEF businesses.

Hi there! I completely agree with you. The title of this site says it all - it's a community for Pampered Chef consultants. We are all here to support and help each other with our businesses, not to promote other direct selling companies. While I do support and purchase from other companies, I believe it's important to respect the purpose of this site and not use it as a platform for recruiting. Let's continue to share ideas and information to help each other succeed in our Pampered Chef businesses!

1. What is Chefsuccess.com?

Chefsuccess.com is an online community specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a place where consultants can connect with each other, share tips and ideas, and ask questions.

2. How do I join Chefsuccess.com?

You can join Chefsuccess.com by signing up for a free account on the website. Simply click on the "Join" button and follow the prompts to create your account.

3. What are the benefits of being a member of Chefsuccess.com?

As a member of Chefsuccess.com, you have access to a wealth of knowledge and resources from other Pampered Chef consultants. You can also participate in discussions, ask for advice, and receive support from the community.

4. Is there a fee to join Chefsuccess.com?

No, there is no fee to join Chefsuccess.com. It is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants to create an account and participate in the community.

5. Can I promote my Pampered Chef business on Chefsuccess.com?

Yes, you can promote your Pampered Chef business on Chefsuccess.com. However, please be respectful and do not spam or constantly promote your business. This community is meant to be a place for consultants to connect and support each other, not for constant self-promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • Gracie Stafford