• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Think Heroes Is as Good as Last Year?

In summary, the season is starting to lose its appeal to some people because there is a long wait between seasons and now that the season is starting, people are finding it less interesting. There are also some continuity errors that are bothering some viewers.
DebPC
Staff member
I loved it last year- this year I think is kind of boring so far.

I completely agree. I think that the problem with the shows this year is actually because they have too long of a waiting period between the seasons, and people loose interest. IMO.

I am trying to figure out what Maya and her brothers powers actually are??

I shut it off early even - I was bored...

Plus I missed something between the end of last season and start of this one so I'm all confused about what is going on. :confused::confused:

Maya and her brother have that black goo-evil representation stuff seen in some of the paintings and with Sylar...are they the temporary home of the "evil"????

janetupnorth said:
I shut it off early even - I was bored...

Plus I missed something between the end of last season and start of this one so I'm all confused about what is going on. :confused::confused:

Maya and her brother have that black goo-evil representation stuff seen in some of the paintings and with Sylar...are they the temporary home of the "evil"????

I am not sure. That's why it's bothering me !!!

Another thing. I didn't know the cop was divorce. At the end of last season he and his wife were still together.

I wish the writers would stop striking so I can see some new one's already! DH and I LOVE Heroes and can't wait for it to start back up again.

(ya, this season was a little dryer than last. I haven't given up on it yet though)

It really irritates me when they pull them off the air for a few weeks just so they can have a big episode or season finale during sweeps. Espeically when its a series that is plot intensive. You have to be refreshed as to what happened before. It wrecks the whole momentum.

travelgirl said:
It really irritates me when they pull them off the air for a few weeks just so they can have a big episode or season finale during sweeps. Espeically when its a series that is plot intensive. You have to be refreshed as to what happened before. It wrecks the whole momentum.

I totally agree. The shorter season thing really kills me! (of course I have DH watching all the old episodes online so really there's not too big of a pause at our house).

We love Heroes and don't find this season dry, boring or confusing. As with last year, if confusion sets in, we simply wait as eventually, we know it'll be explained and until then we get to speculate and try to figure it out on our own. Not so much different from Desperate Housewives... oooh, I'm dying to know what that new housewife did! Grrr... will know by the end of the 'season'... if the writer thing gets ironed out... but still, love to wonder what's really going on.

See all this talk of Heroes made me go borrow season #1 from a friend of mine!

We don't own them, or know anyone who does, or I would watch them again. I have no idea when a new one will be on, I just hope my dvr will pick it up if I forget to check.

missydivine said:
We don't own them, or know anyone who does, or I would watch them again. I have no idea when a new one will be on, I just hope my dvr will pick it up if I forget to check.

You can watch them online (at least you used to be able to).

Related to Do You Think Heroes Is as Good as Last Year?

What are people saying about Heroes this year compared to last year?

Some people have expressed disappointment in the new season, while others are still enjoying it and finding it just as good as last year.

What are the main differences between this season of Heroes and last season?

This season features a new cast of characters and a different plot line, so it may feel different from last season. However, some familiar characters and themes are still present.

Do you think the ratings for Heroes have been affected by the changes this season?

It's hard to say for sure, but there has been a slight dip in ratings compared to last season. However, ratings can fluctuate for many reasons and may not solely be due to the changes in the show.

Are there any standout performances or storylines in this season of Heroes?

Many fans have praised the performances of the new cast members, particularly the actors playing the main antagonists. The storyline involving the new villain has also been a point of interest for viewers.

Is Heroes still worth watching even if I didn't enjoy last season?

It ultimately depends on your personal preferences, but many viewers who were disappointed with last season have found this season to be more engaging and enjoyable. It's worth giving it a chance to see if it appeals to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies