• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you reuse one product for multiple demos in a show?

In summary, the conversation revolves around how to handle using a product multiple times during a show without interrupting the flow. Some suggestions include prepping the product before the show, using different tools for different tasks, and preparing items beforehand. The speakers also mention purposely demonstrating the versatility of certain tools, such as the Mandoline and Microplane, even if they are not used in the recipe. Overall, the key is to avoid using a tool on multiple food items, but if necessary, using different blades or rinsing with water is an option.
tx_deputyswife
Do any of you use one product several times during a show? How do you go about cleaning it in between demos without interrupting the flow of the show?

I try not to. If it's something that's a duplicate I try to prep it before the show. If it's a bowl or something I use a different one. What product are you refering to? I've had to wipe down my Mandoline and cutting board with a wet sponge during a demo.

If I know I have to use something more than once I try to bring two or I think of a different way to prepare. I will use a knife for a food chopper task so I can use the food chopper for something a knife wouldn't do well with, like peanuts or something. And, I'll prepare things at home or before the show at the hosts home.

For show recipes, I also try to not use a tool on more than one food item. However, if I know in advance that this will be needed, I will fill a batter bowl with water and have an extra towel ready to rinse. (This would be if I'm not immediately near the kitchen...)

Two tools that I do purposefully show doing more than one thing are the Mandoline and the Microplane. I will demo these even if they aren't used in the recipe. For the Mandoline I will show it with a potatoe and a lemon or lime. For the Microplane, I will use it to first show how it zests a lemon or lime (and mention that the consistency is what parmesan cheese would look like)....then I do nuts with the food holder. I hold the microplane up above a plate and show them the grated nuts coming down like a snow storm and covering everything. It paints a wonderful picture of how to easily make a simple dessert look fantastic!

Of course, if a recipe calls for either tool, I use it for that purpose first and then demo a 2nd food item after the recipe food is completed. This way I don't have to rinse cause no one is going to be eating (usually) the next demo food...

The only thing I can think of that I've used more than once is the Mandoline and when I do that I just use different blades. I don't wipe the whole thing down. The food is all going in the same dish anyway...

Related to Do you reuse one product for multiple demos in a show?

What exactly is "One Product, Multiple Demos"?

"One Product, Multiple Demos" is a strategy used by Pampered Chef to showcase the versatility and functionality of a single product through multiple demonstrations. This allows customers to see firsthand how one product can be used in various ways and for different purposes in the kitchen.

How does "One Product, Multiple Demos" benefit me as a customer?

As a customer, "One Product, Multiple Demos" allows you to fully understand the capabilities of a product and its value for your kitchen. You can see how the product can be used in different recipes and settings, making it easier for you to make an informed purchasing decision.

Can I request a specific product for a "One Product, Multiple Demos" demonstration?

Yes, you can request a specific product for a "One Product, Multiple Demos" demonstration. Our consultants are trained to showcase the versatility of any Pampered Chef product, so if there's a specific product you're interested in, let us know and we will be happy to demonstrate it for you.

Are there any additional charges for "One Product, Multiple Demos" demonstrations?

No, there are no additional charges for "One Product, Multiple Demos" demonstrations. This is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to give our customers a better understanding of our products and how they can be used in their kitchens.

Can I purchase a product directly from a "One Product, Multiple Demos" demonstration?

Yes, you can purchase a product directly from a "One Product, Multiple Demos" demonstration. Our consultants are equipped to take orders and process purchases during the demonstration, making it convenient for you to get the product you want right away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
atpchef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellerCooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci