• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Need a Receipt for an Item That Has a Lifetime Warranty?

In summary, if you do not have a receipt for an item that has a lifetime warranty, you can get help from the consultant who sold you the product or the host of the show where you bought the product.
pchefpatti13
Do you need a receipt for an item that has a lifetime warranty?

yes, it is proof that you purchased it from a consultant, not from ebay or a garage sale....

if you know who the consultant is, she can get you a receipt. If you know who the host is HO can find the show to see if the product was purchased. It is easier if you have the consultant name, host name, show date and number, but, you can get around it. I had a customer who lost her receipt and because of computer problems, I didn't have the information for her. I emailed home office and they found my show and host and verified she had purchased the items (cookware) and gave me a reference number and said send it back and we will replace it.

shawnna

You need a receipt for everything even lifetime guarantees! Just remember, that our guarantees change! Last catalog the Stainless Steel Whisk, Twixit Clips and Easy Clean Kitchen Brush had lifetime guarantees...and this catalog they don't! So if you have a stainless steel whisk and bought it 5 years ago, but don't have the receipt, you are out of luck to replace it!

What do you do for reciepts if it is something you earned in a SS month or a bonus package?

You get a packing list with all bonuses. Save them.

Keep your packing slips. It will have dates and information you will need if you need to return something. You can go online in CC and go to the adjustment screen and find things too.

I didn't know those were receipts until a few days ago. Am I just out of luck if something breaks that came in my bonus packages? The only thing that I have is from my super starter kit, showing that I used credit for my show and my consultant agreement.

1. Do I need to keep my receipt for an item that has a lifetime warranty?

Yes, it is recommended that you keep your receipt as proof of purchase for any item that has a lifetime warranty. This will make it easier for us to verify your purchase and process the warranty claim.

2. Can I still get a replacement for an item with a lifetime warranty if I don't have my receipt?

In most cases, yes. We understand that receipts can get misplaced or lost over time. If you don't have your receipt, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you with your warranty claim.

3. Does the lifetime warranty cover normal wear and tear?

No, the lifetime warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Our warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship, but not damage caused by regular use of the product.

4. How do I file a warranty claim for my item?

To file a warranty claim, please contact our customer service team either by phone or through our website. They will guide you through the process and may ask for proof of purchase and photos of the item.

5. Is the lifetime warranty transferable if I give the item to someone else?

Unfortunately, our lifetime warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the item. It is not transferable to another person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC1
  • pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • turtle15