1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Do you need a receipt for an item that has a lifetime warranty?

1. pchefpatti13

pchefpatti13 Novice Member

Do you need a receipt for an item that has a lifetime warranty?

Oct 24, 2005
  2. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

yes, it is proof that you purchased it from a consultant, not from ebay or a garage sale....

Oct 24, 2005
  3. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

if you know who the consultant is, she can get you a receipt. If you know who the host is HO can find the show to see if the product was purchased. It is easier if you have the consultant name, host name, show date and number, but, you can get around it. I had a customer who lost her receipt and because of computer problems, I didn't have the information for her. I emailed home office and they found my show and host and verified she had purchased the items (cookware) and gave me a reference number and said send it back and we will replace it.

shawnna

Oct 24, 2005
  4. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

You need a receipt for everything even lifetime guarantees! Just remember, that our guarantees change! Last catalog the Stainless Steel Whisk, Twixit Clips and Easy Clean Kitchen Brush had lifetime guarantees...and this catalog they don't! So if you have a stainless steel whisk and bought it 5 years ago, but don't have the receipt, you are out of luck to replace it!

Oct 24, 2005
  5. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

What do you do for reciepts if it is something you earned in a SS month or a bonus package?

Oct 25, 2005
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

You get a packing list with all bonuses. Save them.

Oct 25, 2005
  7. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

Keep your packing slips. It will have dates and information you will need if you need to return something. You can go online in CC and go to the adjustment screen and find things too.

Oct 25, 2005
  8. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

I didn't know those were receipts until a few days ago. Am I just out of luck if something breaks that came in my bonus packages? The only thing that I have is from my super starter kit, showing that I used credit for my show and my consultant agreement.

Oct 25, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted