• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have Extra Bridal Invitations?

In summary, "Iso: Bridal Invitations" are customizable invitations designed specifically for weddings. They come in packs of varying sizes and there is an option to preview the invitation before placing an order. Shipping times vary but most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 5-7 business days.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Does anyone has some extra bridal invitations? I have a shower coming up and the host needs more invites ASAP.

Do you mean invites or the cards that go in them telling everyone where they are registered?

the invitations

Are you still searchin for invites? I have a whole package of the kind with the tear off recipe card!

I replied to your PM but yes I'm still looking for invites. i was hoping I could get them faster through here then the HO.

1. What is the purpose of "Iso: Bridal Invitations"?

"Iso" stands for "in search of" and in this case, it refers to brides who are in search of the perfect invitations for their wedding. The "Bridal Invitations" part specifies that these invitations are specifically designed for weddings.

2. Are the invitations customizable?

Yes, all of our "Iso: Bridal Invitations" are completely customizable. You can choose from a variety of designs, colors, and fonts to create the perfect invitation that fits your wedding theme and style.

3. How many invitations come in a pack?

The number of invitations in each pack varies depending on the design and package you choose. However, most of our "Iso: Bridal Invitations" come in packs of 25, 50, or 100.

4. Can I see a preview of my invitations before I order?

Yes, we offer a preview option for all of our "Iso: Bridal Invitations." Once you have customized your invitation, you will have the option to preview it before placing your order. This allows you to make any necessary changes or adjustments before finalizing your purchase.

5. How long does it take to receive my invitations?

The shipping time for our "Iso: Bridal Invitations" varies depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days and usually arrive within 5-7 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefannie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • christy_c