• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old Invitations for Death By Chocolate Celebration?

In summary, to find old invitations, you can search through your email archives or check your previous orders on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. Yes, you can access invitations from previous parties you've hosted by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "My Parties" section. There are no limitations on how far back you can access old invitations. As long as you have a record of the party in your Pampered Chef account, you will be able to view and access the invitations from that party. You can make changes to old invitations by accessing them through your Pampered Chef account, but keep in mind that any changes will only apply to future parties. Unfortunately, Pampered
sailortena
I have only been selling since March, and I was wondering if there were any Celebrations chocolate show invitations? I am doing a Death By Chocolate in December and would love to get my hands on some of those invitations, if anyone has any laying around.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have some from last fall that have the Ole, Dim Sum, and Chocolate theme on them.

I have 4 packs.

Ok great! I sent you a private message.

What is the process for finding old invitations?

To find old invitations, you can search through your email archives or check your previous orders on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Can I access invitations from previous parties I've hosted?

Yes, you can access invitations from previous parties you've hosted by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "My Parties" section. From there, you can view all of your past parties and their associated invitations.

Are there any limitations on how far back I can access old invitations?

There are no limitations on how far back you can access old invitations. As long as you have a record of the party in your Pampered Chef account, you will be able to view and access the invitations from that party.

Can I make changes to old invitations?

Yes, you can make changes to old invitations by accessing them through your Pampered Chef account. Simply click on the invitation you would like to edit and make any necessary changes. Keep in mind that any changes made will only apply to future parties and will not affect past parties.

Can I request a copy of an old invitation from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not keep copies of old invitations on file. However, you can access and download your old invitations through your Pampered Chef account at any time. If you are having trouble accessing your old invitations, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LindaBastian
  • mlpatch
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mlpatch
  • Lynnski