• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have a Mister? Exploring the World of Oil Sprayers

In summary, a Mister is a kitchen tool used for spraying a fine mist of liquid such as water or oil. It is versatile and can be used for cooking, misting plants, or creating a spa-like experience with essential oils. Only thin liquids should be used in the Mister, as thicker liquids may clog the nozzle. To clean the Mister, disassemble and wash in warm, soapy water. The spray pattern can be adjusted and the Mister is safe to use on non-stick cookware, but caution should be taken to avoid excessive spraying.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So a lady walks up to my booth today and says, "Do you have a mister?"

I was about to say, "Um, lady, do you see a ring on this finger" when it occured to me ....

"OOOOhhhh! You mean, 'Do you have an oil sprayer?' "

LOL that's funny!

Ha ha...nice catch...I would have blurted out before catching on

1. What is a Mister and why do I need one?

A Mister is a kitchen tool that sprays a fine mist of liquid, such as water or oil. It is useful for lightly coating pans, vegetables, or desserts without drenching them. It can also be used for misting plants or for creating a spa-like experience with essential oils.

2. Can I use any liquid in the Mister?

We recommend using only liquids that are thin enough to spray through the nozzle. This includes water, oil, vinegar, and some dressings. Thicker liquids, such as honey or syrup, may clog the nozzle and prevent the Mister from working properly.

3. How do I clean the Mister?

To clean the Mister, disassemble the parts and wash them in warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and allow them to air dry before reassembling. Do not put the Mister in the dishwasher, as this may damage the parts.

4. Can I adjust the spray pattern of the Mister?

Yes, our Misters have an adjustable nozzle that allows you to change the spray pattern from a fine mist to a stream. Simply turn the nozzle to adjust the spray pattern to your desired setting.

5. Is the Mister safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, our Misters are safe to use on non-stick cookware. However, we recommend using a light mist and avoiding excessive spraying to prevent buildup and potential damage to the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • sarahsworld2000