• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Even Do Monthly Cluster Newsletters Anymore?

I think I would like to try Stephanie's Monthly Recognition and Communication Newsletter.It is done in an old Publisher version so not sure that I can post it.It is not worth it for me to type up and print a newsletter every month. I only mail out one every month. My team seems to like them....NO==i do stats too-when i promoted--THEY stopped them--Morfia - what do you mean by they stopped them?I think they stopped responding because they no longer felt recognized.
DebPC
Staff member
If you do- do you send them snail mail or do you do email ones?

I do a recognition report. (See attached).

I only mail it to those whose names appear on the first page because I put little glittery smiley face stickers by their names.

Attachments

• TEAM Report.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 347
  • TEAM Report.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 324
  • TEAM Report.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 323
I send the Monday Motivation put out by Erika Soelberg. I have been struggling with recognition, either through a newsletter or at meetings because my team doesn't work a whole lot nor do they show up to meetings. I really like your report, Colleen. Thanks for sharing!

I do send one via snail mail almost every month. They love getting mail from their director.

I email a monthly recognition. It goes to everyone, including consultants who are inactive.

I email monthly recognition, even if they are inactive, just like Kris. This is what mine looks like.

Attachments

• MAY2008 recognition.doc
    52 KB · Views: 380
    52 KB · Views: 290
    52 KB · Views: 337
I mail out one every month too. My team seems to like them....

Attachments

• may 2008a.doc
    554.5 KB · Views: 272
  • may 2008a.doc
    554.5 KB · Views: 290
  • may 2008a.doc
    554.5 KB · Views: 294
NO==i do stats too-when i promoted--THEY stopped them--

Morfia - what do you mean by they stopped them?

I do the one from 123 by request. I change it a little but most of the work is done by Stephanie. I paid $20 for the year and got the customer monthly newsletter and the director edition. I'm happy with it.

5 years ago HO said just do a recognition report the newletter's are coming from us--Don't re-invent the wheel---

Thanks for starting this thread! I've gotten some great inspiration!

I mail out a Cluster Recgnition and Communication newsletter every month with everyone who got recognnized & their stats, my stats, upcoming dates, Cluster Busters and a training article on the back page.

DebbieJ said:
I send the Monday Motivation put out by Erika Soelberg.

I have been struggling with recognition, either through a newsletter or at meetings because my team doesn't work a whole lot nor do they show up to meetings. I really like your report, Colleen. Thanks for sharing!

Where can we find this Monday Motivation?

morfia said:
5 years ago HO said just do a recognition report the newletter's are coming from us--Don't re-invent the wheel---

I just sent my newsletter via email. I started sending postcards for special things like $1000 shows, recruiting, encouragement, etc. so they can get mail from me too...

I made this change because of this thread. I have sometimes let the newsletter get away from me and it was not consistently sent out in a timely manner. I made the pledge to email it on the 13th from now on.

Thanks for helping me get more organized!

OOPS!:bugeye: Next month I will be on the road on the 13th. lol ...well, they do have internet access at the hotel so I guess I don't have an excuse even then. :eek:

I used to send a weekly postcard on Monday to the top seller each week. I'm thinking of revisiting that too...

dannyzmom said:
Where can we find this Monday Motivation?
I'll email you a sample. It's $10 a month.Just sent it to dannyzmom at aol dot com

DebbieJ said:
I'll email you a sample. It's $10 a month.

Just sent it to dannyzmom at aol dot com

Thank you - $10 a month sounds a bit steep -- do you think it's worth it?

Thanks everyone! I've been trying to figure out what to do for my team now that I'm a director. These combined with the samples I already had will be a great help!

bethcooks4u said:
I do send one via snail mail almost every month. They love getting mail from their director.

I do this too, Beth. My team is spread out in 5 other states other than my own. I have an aweful time getting myself organized to always touch base with them so I feel this is the least I can do to touch everyone.

It is done in an old Publisher version so not sure that I can post it.

Okay - I am revisiting this issue again.
I don't really feel like my team even reads the snail mailed newsletter I send them each month. I am thinking maybe I will go to using Erika Sohlberg's Monday Motivations and Monthly Recognition emails -- but that will cost me a total of $20 a month. Snail mailing out between 16 and 26 newsletters a month: typing them up, printing them, sticking stickers on them, putting them in envelopes, postage for them, sticking "motivational quote" stickers on the outside of the envelope...is NOT doing all that worth $20 for me? What do ya'll think?
With this whole paid-as-D/paid-as-TL thing I can't see spending the time and $ on a newsletter during the months I may only get paid as a TL (although I am determined NOT to have such months)...then again (thinking out loud here) spending $20 on Erika those months hurts, too.
Thoughts?
Opinions?

I usually email them to my team. I do them either every month or every other month.

pamperedlinda said:
I usually email them to my team. I do them either every month or every other month.

DO you make up your own or are you paying for a service?

I make up my own & mail it to my team.
they actually like getting something in the mail from me.
I do send them emails every Monday too.

annew said:
I make up my own & mail it to my team.
they actually like getting something in the mail from me.
I do send them emails every Monday too.

I have always snail-mailed them but give them new you're paid as a director today-- you're not paid as a director tomorrow career plan, it seems like an awful lot of work that some months I may not be getting paid for, ya know?

I send a weekly e-mail using constant contact with some info and at the top who is leading the team in sales and recruiting for that week (no specific stats though) and who earned new consultant rewards. I send a monthly TEAM Report with all of the stats via e-mail and then a hard copy in the mail to anyone who's name is in it (such as the top 4 in sales, top show, etc). I put glitter smiley face stickers next to their names and mail them. They all know they won't get a hard copy of the TEAM Report unless their name is in it.

I am revisiting this too. I have slacked off an have not done one for quite a few months. I basically went over the content of the letter at the meetings so the ones who were attending did not read anything other than the recognition page.

The cost of the snail mail kills me. I want to put them on Adobe files because everyone can open it. Many can not read the version of either Word or Publisher so, hence, the snail mail.

I just can't pay for one more service. Member of Belinda's, Karen Phelps, icontact and Mike's newsletters so I am spending boo-co bucks already. Constant contact sounds great, but pricey. Am not happy with icontact as many of my customers are letters are now being classified as spam and not even hitting. :grumpy::mad::cry:

I do send out at least a bi-weekly e-mail about something that is going on or they need to know about (even though they don't think they need to know!!)

I just started using a service. It's $30 for 6 months. I really hope this keeps me on top of doing a newsletter because I haven't been consistent. It takes a TON of weight off my shoulders with it hanging over me every month, so for me it's well worth the $$. Her sample one looked good. If anyone wants info on this one, let me know. My first one with her will be this month and I'm excited!!

I started doing a simple newsletter earlier this year, but did not do one last month. I had no one to recognize. :( Well, one consultant did turn in one show, but that was it.Seems kinda pointless, don't you think?

pamperedbecky said:
I just started using a service. It's $30 for 6 months. I really hope this keeps me on top of doing a newsletter because I haven't been consistent. It takes a TON of weight off my shoulders with it hanging over me every month, so for me it's well worth the $$. Her sample one looked good. If anyone wants info on this one, let me know. My first one with her will be this month and I'm excited!!

Becky, would you email or PM me with the info about the service you're using? The one I am looking at works out to TWICE the price of the one you're using!

pamperedbecky said:

I'm interested too Becky - pop one on over to me @ [email protected] if you don't mind.

Related to Do You Even Do Monthly Cluster Newsletters Anymore?

Frequently Asked Questions about Monthly Cluster Newsletters

1. Do you even do monthly cluster newsletters anymore?

Yes, we still offer monthly cluster newsletters for our customers.

2. How often are the cluster newsletters sent out?

The cluster newsletters are sent out once a month.

3. Do you send the newsletters via snail mail or email?

We offer the option to receive the newsletters via both snail mail and email. Customers can choose their preferred method of delivery.

4. Is there a cost to receive the cluster newsletters?

No, the cluster newsletters are a complimentary service for our customers.

5. Can I opt out of receiving the cluster newsletters?

Yes, customers can opt out of receiving the cluster newsletters at any time by contacting our customer service team or clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the email newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stacywhitlow