• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Get a Discount on Items That We Order for Ourselves?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible for a 20% discount on all products that you order for yourself. This discount will automatically be applied when placing an order through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. There is no minimum order amount required to receive the discount and it cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Additionally, there are no monthly order requirements to maintain the discount as long as you remain an active consultant.
stacieka
Do we get a discount on items that we order for ourselves?

Of course!!Just order under non-commission orders for personal. You get a 20% discount at the consultant level!

Active Consultants and Future Directors may purchase products for personal use at a 20% discount (22%) after reaching $15,000.00 in sales. See "Recipe for Success" under "Policies and Procedures", Personal Orders, page F-9 for more details. Hope this helps!:)

ahhh ok not there yet...

I appreciate the answer :) My book was burried in my closet and the baby was asleep so I couldnt get to it.

Jayne & Stacie,

Yes you can definitely do personal orders at 20% discount. It's a great perk - it will go up to 22% once you hit $15,000 in career sales. Or if you have a host that you know well - you could always add to their host order for possibly more savings as well (up to 30%).

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

1. Can I get a discount on items I order for myself as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, you are eligible for a 20% discount on all Pampered Chef products that you order for yourself.

2. How do I apply the discount to my order?

The discount will automatically be applied when you place an order through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Is there a minimum order amount to receive the consultant discount?

No, there is no minimum order amount required to receive the consultant discount. You will receive 20% off all products, regardless of the order total.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on top of other promotions or discounts?

No, the consultant discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. You will receive the greater of the two discounts, but they cannot be stacked.

5. Do I have to order a certain amount of products each month to maintain my consultant discount?

No, there are no requirements to maintain your consultant discount. As long as you are an active consultant, you will continue to receive the 20% discount on your personal orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • Denarella