• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Are We Able to Order These Items?

In summary, the release date for new Pampered Chef products varies and is typically announced on their website and social media channels. Pre-orders are not available, so you will have to wait until the release date to place your order. These new items are generally available in all regions, but there may be some variations. Occasionally, there may be special promotions or discounts for new products, so keep an eye out for announcements or check with your consultant. You can order these new items through a consultant or online, but availability may vary between the two options.
PC For Me 2 Move Out
When are we able to order these items?

im assuming you mean the HWC guest specials??
and you can order them today. on the supply order.

Today on supply
JA28
JA29
JA30Just did it today myself.

LOL!! THe items would help, huh?! Sorry, mind isn't completely there today. Yea, that would be the Help Whip Cancer items. What are the numbers for them?

Like Deb said in the post above yours - I ordered mine this morning!!!

under supply?? it's not showing up wheni put in the numbers.

PC For Me 2 Move Out said:
under supply?? it's not showing up wheni put in the numbers.

In P3, under "non commissions"
JA28
JA29
JA30

You need to run an update today to add the items.....I learned that from experience! lol :)

I cannot get the numbers to enter. I'm in PP3, non commission, supply order. I have done updates. Anyone have suggestions?

Mine was updated-Yet would not accept the order...kept telling me I could not order in the future. The date was 4/1/2008! Finally deleted the supply order, closed PP3. A few minutes later I tried again, all was fine.Suggestion: don't put in the product #, do a search for "pink" or "glove' or "brush", then click on the item to add to your supply order.No longer frustrated...but it was bizarre.

Yea, once I closed out PP#, & re-opened it, I was able to do the ordering, however I may wait, b/c I don't know if I'll need to order additional supplies this month. So, I'll wait til Friday to see.

1. When will these new items be available for purchase?

The release date for new products varies and is typically announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media channels. Keep an eye out for updates on when you can start ordering these items.

2. Can I pre-order these new items?

Unfortunately, pre-orders are not available for new Pampered Chef products. You will have to wait until the release date to place your order.

3. Will these new items be available in all regions?

Pampered Chef products are generally available in all regions, but there may be some variations. Check with your local consultant or the company website to confirm availability in your area.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts for these new items?

Occasionally, there may be special promotions or discounts for new products. Keep an eye out for any announcements or check with your consultant for more information.

5. Can I order these new items through a consultant or only online?

You can place your order for new Pampered Chef items through a consultant or online through the company website. However, availability may vary between the two options, so it's best to check with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Liz P
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • DebPC