• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Placing an Order for Ourselves...

In summary, to order products for yourself under P3, go to add a new non-commission order, then choose personal order. We get 20% off.
Denarella
I've never actually ordered anything for myself yet. If I wanted to order products for me, is there a procedure we have to follow? Do we get a discount? How do we go about submitting an order? I was actually thinking of giving my mom and boyfriend ideas for christmas. Although bo was going to get me a Kitchen Aid mixer....;)

Hey D

You can order under P3, go to add new non-commission order, then the order type is personal order. we get 20% off.

GET THE STAND MIXER!!! lol. you can always get more PC products. I just had my PINK mixer delivered and it's amazing!!! My son and I Just made brownies and neiman marcus cookies.... MM MM good!!!

Hope that helped
G

ginamkiely said:
Hey D

You can order under P3, go to add new non-commission order, then the order type is personal order. we get 20% off.

GET THE STAND MIXER!!! lol. you can always get more PC products. I just had my PINK mixer delivered and it's amazing!!! My son and I Just made brownies and neiman marcus cookies.... MM MM good!!!

Hope that helped
G

It DID help. I want the mixer, really really bad, but Im not sure how much I'll use it in all reality and I really need stuff to take to parties. (Bigger ticket items anyway). Im so confused.....

DEFINATELY get the kitchen aid mixer. I held off for a really long time. Then I had a Williams Sonoma credit from a return, and basically I had to pay all of $18 to cover tax, and then there was a $30 REBATE. They PAID ME!!! LOL

I use it for everything. Today I made pumpkin dip, oreo truffles & brownies. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

I have some items for sale if your interested PM or email me for a list.

Dena, you should get a catalog show going for January and get the stuff FREE that way... then go for the mixer... you will find uses for it once you get it, they even have mixer cookbooks with recipes that you can use the mixer with. Not to mention it looks beautiful sitting on your counter. LOL

ginamkiely said:
Dena, you should get a catalog show going for January and get the stuff FREE that way... then go for the mixer... you will find uses for it once you get it, they even have mixer cookbooks with recipes that you can use the mixer with. Not to mention it looks beautiful sitting on your counter. LOL

I'm tapped out of people for parties though. That's what sucks.....

i know it sucks... i've been having a hard time too... keep sending e-mails and call people. did i send you december's newsletter? i forget as soon as i hit send. e-mail all your customers and let them know about the january and february specials coming up too

I have SOOOO many women at work but three of them have already had parties through me. As did my mom and my sister.

Get the mixer! You will love it. I use mine all the time. I use it for cake mixes, cookies, mashed potatoes, noodles, everything. You will love it.

1. How do I place an order for myself on the Pampered Chef website?

To place an order for yourself on the Pampered Chef website, simply log in to your account or create a new account if you do not already have one. Then, browse our products and add the items you wish to purchase to your cart. When you are ready to check out, follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details.

2. Can I place an order for myself over the phone?

Yes, you can place an order for yourself over the phone by calling our customer service line at 1-800-333-1873. Our representatives will be happy to assist you with placing your order and answering any questions you may have.

3. How can I track my order after I have placed it?

To track your order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order History" tab. This will show you the status of your order and provide a tracking number if your order has been shipped. You can also track your order by clicking on the tracking link in your confirmation email.

4. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please call our customer service line at 1-800-333-1873 as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that once an order has been processed, we may not be able to make changes.

5. What is the return policy for orders placed for myself?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Pampered Chef. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. Please see our full return policy for more details and instructions on how to initiate a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacieka
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Bexs50
  • chefjessicah