• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Mailings Really Help Get Bookings/ Orders

I mailed out mini catalogs to every on my "follow-up" list along with the March and April specials. I'm still working on following up with them.
amand221
I started my Pampered Chef business back in the Fall and was wondering if mailing out the small New Products catalog to all my old customers would really result in bookings and/or online purchases. Have people had much success with these types of mailings? Just curious.

~Amanda

You have to follow up with every single mailing. I must have spent about $40 in stamps, I did some follow ups, but nothing ever became of it. HTH

Mail only those items you plan to follow-up with a phone call. . .or it's likely a waste of time, effort and postage. That's why some people just mail out a few at a time.

Mail 20 catalogs (or a number that is comfortable for you) in one week and call those people the next week when you are mailing out the next 20. If you do this, I think you'll find a great deal of success!

Mine do result in orders and occasionally a booking, but I think it's because I'm in front of my "preferred customers" all the time - I send a monthly email, I send my past hosts the new product mini catalog each season (every 6 months) and I keep in touch when big promotions come out. It's all about consistency and the follow-up, like Vanessa said. You may not see results immediately, but down the road, it could pay off big time.

Nope... I've heard (from folks in my cluster) that mass mailings of any kind just don't work.

The only time a mailing works is when it is followed up with a phone call.

Marketers who mass-mail know that there is a 2-3% response to a mass mailing - those aren't good percentages when what you are doing isn't really that mass to begin with!

chefjeanine said:
Mail only those items you plan to follow-up with a phone call. . .or it's likely a waste of time, effort and postage. That's why some people just mail out a few at a time.

Mail 20 catalogs (or a number that is comfortable for you) in one week and call those people the next week when you are mailing out the next 20. If you do this, I think you'll find a great deal of success!

That is a good system for following up.

They only work if you put the effort back into it. I mailed out mini catalogs to every on my "follow-up" list along with the March and April specials. I'm still working on following up with them. These were people who were interested in having party but wanted me to check back with them.

Just a reminder... Postage is going up! If you do these types of mailings frequently you'll want to stock up on the forever stamps!!

chefjeanine said:

That's a great system!!

1. Do mailings really help increase bookings and orders?

Yes, mailings can be a very effective way to reach potential customers and increase bookings and orders. Many people still prefer receiving physical mail over digital advertisements and can be more likely to respond to a mailing.

2. How often should I send out mailings?

The frequency of mailings can vary depending on your target audience and budget. Some people find success with monthly mailings, while others may send them out every few months. It's important to find a balance between staying top-of-mind without overwhelming your audience.

3. What should I include in my mailings?

Your mailings should include eye-catching visuals, a clear call-to-action, and relevant information about your products or services. You can also include special offers or promotions to entice potential customers to book parties or make purchases.

4. How can I track the success of my mailings?

One way to track the success of your mailings is by including a unique code or offer that customers can use when booking a party or making a purchase. This way, you can track how many responses or orders were a result of your mailing. You can also ask customers how they heard about you during the booking process.

5. Are there any tips for making my mailings more successful?

Yes, there are a few things you can do to increase the success of your mailings. First, make sure your mailing list is targeted and up-to-date. You can also consider using a professional printing service for high-quality materials. Additionally, including a personalized note or handwritten message can make your mailings feel more personal and increase the chances of a response.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMR1984
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • monicaD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • PCBritt