• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I pay for the hotel upon arrival or departure?

In summary, you can pay for your hotel reservation with Pampered Chef using a credit or debit card or your Pampered Chef account balance. You can also use a Pampered Chef gift card as a form of payment. If you need to cancel your reservation, the refund will be issued back to your original form of payment or credited back to your account. However, you cannot earn Pampered Chef rewards points for paying for a hotel reservation. There is no limit to how much you can pay for a reservation using Pampered Chef as long as you have sufficient funds available.
dns2202
I'm staying at the Sheridan from Sunday and leaving Wed. Do I pay for the hotel as soon as I arrive or as Im leaving. I've stayed at many hotels, but I can't remember!

They will ask you for a credit card when you check in. Before you leave they'll give you a bill (under your door or sometimes you access it through your tv). Most often you don't have to do anything else. . .unless there is a charge on your bill that you are questioning.

Usually, your card number is taken when you check in, and then it is charged when you check out or the morning of checkout. You will have a great time!

Related to Do I pay for the hotel upon arrival or departure?

1. How do I pay for my hotel reservation with Pampered Chef?

You can pay for your hotel reservation with Pampered Chef by using a credit or debit card at the time of booking. You can also choose to use your Pampered Chef account balance, if you have enough funds available.

2. Can I use a Pampered Chef gift card to pay for my hotel reservation?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef gift card to pay for your hotel reservation. Simply enter the gift card information as a form of payment at the time of booking.

3. What happens if I need to cancel my hotel reservation after I have paid with Pampered Chef?

If you need to cancel your hotel reservation, the refund will be issued back to your original form of payment. If you used your Pampered Chef account balance, the refund will be credited back to your account.

4. Can I earn Pampered Chef rewards points when I pay for my hotel reservation?

No, unfortunately you cannot earn Pampered Chef rewards points when paying for a hotel reservation. Rewards points can only be earned on purchases of Pampered Chef products.

5. Is there a limit to how much I can pay for a hotel reservation using Pampered Chef?

There is no limit to how much you can pay for a hotel reservation using Pampered Chef. As long as you have enough funds available in your account or on your credit/debit card, you can pay for the full cost of the reservation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kaseydee
  • General Chat