• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need Wedding Show Planner & Registry Brochure? Expert Advice Inside!

In summary, the bridal shower items are the same as the party planner, except for the cover. The wedding registry brochure is more of a marketing tool.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
Hello to everyone

I have someone registered for the bridal shower with PC, lookin at some of the items that we the consultants can purchase, but didn't know if they were something that I really needed to buy.

They are: the wedding show planner and the wedding registry brochure

Or does someone have something put together that we can use instead of purchasing those items?

Thanks for any and all replies.

Mandy

I'm at work, but if I remember correctly, the wedding show planner is exactly the same as the party planner, just with a different cover (the last ones I ordered had a lot of yellow on them and a bridal shower scene, I think). So, that's your call.

The wedding registry brochure is more of a marketing tool. You can mail it to people who are engaged and might be interested, or give it to people at parties who express an interest in learning more about it. It basically details the ins and outs of the registry and the benefits of having one.

Honestly, for the price, you can't beat it, if nothing else for them to be more specific to the concept (even though the planners are the same, the bridal- shower-specific cover might mean more to the bride-to-be and host). Plus, the brochures are in color with nice pics. Saves on toner for you. Buy a pack to try, and if you don't like them, you're only out a couple of bucks.

HTH

Tammy

i bought these but haven't given them out yet but i think i would be a good investment. hook up with party planners, bridal shops, wedding planners and rental companies , and even caterers..... this is where the brochure will be an advantage i would think

My director has told me since I started this business "Don't reinvent the wheel!" Which means PC gives us good marketing materials to use, why waste your time working up something else. You could be using that time on the phone working your business.

Hello Mandy! Welcome to the PC family! I'm glad to hear that you have someone registered for a bridal shower with PC. The wedding show planner and wedding registry brochure are great tools to have, especially when working with brides-to-be. They provide a comprehensive guide and help you stay organized throughout the planning process. However, if you're looking for alternative options, there are definitely resources available online or even within our consultant community. I suggest reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for their recommendations and tips. They may have some great ideas and templates that you can use instead of purchasing the items. Best of luck with the bridal shower and happy cooking!

Related to Do I Need Wedding Show Planner & Registry Brochure? Expert Advice Inside!

1. Do I really need a wedding show planner and registry brochure?

While it is ultimately up to you and your personal preferences, having a wedding show planner and registry brochure can be extremely helpful in planning your special day. It can help you stay organized, provide inspiration and ideas, and make the registry process easier for both you and your guests.

2. What kind of information is typically included in a wedding show planner?

A wedding show planner typically includes information about different vendors, such as venues, caterers, photographers, and florists. It may also have checklists, timelines, and budget planning tools to help you stay on track with your planning. Some planners may also have tips and advice from wedding experts.

3. How can a registry brochure benefit me?

A registry brochure can be a helpful tool for both you and your guests. It allows you to choose and organize the items you would like to receive as wedding gifts, making it easier for your guests to know what to give you. It also helps prevent duplicate gifts and ensures that you receive items that you truly want and need.

4. Is it necessary to have a physical wedding show planner and registry brochure, or is a digital version sufficient?

This ultimately depends on your personal preference and needs. A physical planner and brochure may be more convenient for some people, while others may prefer the ease and accessibility of a digital version. Pampered Chef offers both options, so you can choose whichever works best for you.

5. Can I customize my registry brochure with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your registry brochure with Pampered Chef. You can choose which products you would like to include, add a personal message or note, and even add photos or images to make it more personalized. This allows you to create a registry that truly reflects your style and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcgogetter
  • sandyculver
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sing4Him1977
  • amerrigan