• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need Holiday Minis for My Booth This Weekend?

In summary, the "Silly Me...holiday Minis" are a set of mini baking tools from Pampered Chef that are perfect for making fun and festive treats during the holiday season. The set includes a mini spatula, mini whisk, mini scraper, and mini scoop, all in holiday-themed designs and colors. These mini tools are designed for both baking and decorating, making them versatile for all your holiday baking needs. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, they are not suitable for children under the age of 12 due to their sharp edges and potential choking hazards.
chefkathy
I have TWO fairs on Saturday--one all day at a church and one at night at a dance studio.

I placed a supply order yesterday and forgot to order holiday minis. D'oh!

I have a holiday booth coupon I'll print and use instead.

Deb, can you post the coupon? I have a booth tomorrow, and I am interested in seeing it.

here ya go! I think I originally got it from CS.

Cute! Thanks for posting it. I was worried I'd run out of my holiday minis because I used them all up sending them as invites. I can use this instead too.:D Of course, I JUST found out that the booth I was supposed to do on Sunday was cancelled. NICE. The organizer didn't bother to tell me. Oh well, my friend who was also working on the event (and gave my info to the other girl and she was supposed to contact me) is now going to try to do a catalog show. Chances are, THAT will get more more sales than the booth. Grrrrrr. I was mad at first because I most definitely could have booked a show for this Sunday if it was open.

I do have a booth on the 13th that I can use it at. :)

Related to Do I Need Holiday Minis for My Booth This Weekend?

What are the "Silly Me...holiday Minis"?

The "Silly Me...holiday Minis" are a set of mini baking tools from Pampered Chef that are perfect for making fun and festive treats during the holiday season.

What is included in the "Silly Me...holiday Minis" set?

The set includes a mini spatula, mini whisk, mini scraper, and mini scoop, all in holiday-themed designs and colors.

Are the "Silly Me...holiday Minis" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the mini baking tools in this set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the "Silly Me...holiday Minis" be used for baking or just for decoration?

These mini tools are designed for both baking and decorating, making them versatile for all your holiday baking needs.

Are the "Silly Me...holiday Minis" suitable for children to use?

While the mini tools are small and may be appealing to children, they are not recommended for use by children under the age of 12 due to their sharp edges and potential choking hazards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies