• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cursed Weekend: The Show Must Go On

In summary, Carolyn's weekend was not very good. Friday night's show was only $200 in sales, Saturday was not very safe, and today was a beautiful day with no guests.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I swear this weekend must have been cursed.
Friday night's show - just over $200 in sales. Thankfully one booking.
Saturday I was in Crackhood, I swear. I was terrified - scary scary neighborhood, creepy people, filthy filthy filthy house, two pit bulls, torrential rain. drunk guests (all 4 of them), the hosts' nephew (16 and angry) carried in my rolling tote and deliberately THREW it into the corner busting off the leg on the bottom.
Today - gorgeous neighborhood, lovely host, NO GUESTS
She had 12 confirmed as of yesterday (and this was a FR) and this morning 4 called to cancel. Show was at 2. By 3 when no one had showed I packed up to leave...finally 2 people stroll in - one was her BIL's GF who was just coming to watch football...thankfully spent about $50 and one was a neighbor.
I am going to take a nap now. This was the weekend from hell.
No more shows til 01/05/10

{{HUGS}}!!!! and YIKES!!!!!My week has been odd too with much lower than normal show averages but I've been able to add call-in orders to the shows to help.Have a great nap! :)

hugs, sorry... weird vibe here too...

oh my goodness Carolyn! What is WITH people these days????So sorry! Enjoy the hiatus!

Ugggg....so sorry! I hate those kinds of weekends. Not a fun way to end the year, but luckily you're going to Disneyworld!!:D

OH man, that sucks!! Kinda sounds like my friday!! Had one come in on time and then the others show up a half hour late then had 2 show at 8pm-An HOUR LATE DRUNK!!! Starts asking what am I making! What? I already made the calzone and was on the 10 min micro cake! Ugh! Closing out at $309!
I did have a $1586 show this month though! Yeah for that sunshine!!

I am sorry about that show!! I had one start almost two hours late this week and walked away with $60 in orders. Didn't get home until 11:30pm, by then the baby wasn't missing me as much as I was him. I needed to nurse the little guy.

I have found that parties are either a real success or a real FLOP at the end of this year. I have had more than one that the host is MIA AFTER the party. A recent one that is not even up to $100 yet was more like a catering function and I will be hunting her down tonight.

Carolyn...you must have been scared out of your wits! I love dogs, but they can sense my fear if they are going to be aggressive before I even know I am afraid! I would have had a full Depends!:bugeye:

baychef said:
I have found that parties are either a real success or a real FLOP at the end of this year. I have had more than one that the host is MIA AFTER the party. A recent one that is not even up to $100 yet was more like a catering function and I will be hunting her down tonight.

Carolyn...you must have been scared out of your wits! I love dogs, but they can sense my fear if they are going to be aggressive before I even know I am afraid! I would have had a full Depends!:bugeye:

The 2 pit bulls were way less scary than the 16yr old angry nephew and some of the creepy men that wandered in & out throughout the evening.

dannyzmom said:
The 2 pit bulls were way less scary than the 16yr old angry nephew and some of the creepy men that wandered in & out throughout the evening.

YIKES!!! :eek:You may have to start packing some heat!!! And I don't mean the Miami sun either!!:sun:

1. What is "Cursed Weekend: The Show Must Go On" about?

"Cursed Weekend: The Show Must Go On" is a murder mystery party game that takes place over a weekend. Players take on the roles of different characters and must solve a murder that occurs during a theater production.

2. How many players can participate in "Cursed Weekend: The Show Must Go On"?

The game is designed for 8-12 players, but can be adjusted for smaller or larger groups by combining or eliminating certain characters.

3. How long does the game typically last?

The game is designed to be played over the course of a weekend, but can be adjusted to fit your schedule. The first act can be played on Friday night, the second act on Saturday afternoon, and the final act on Saturday evening.

4. Do I need any special materials or props to play "Cursed Weekend: The Show Must Go On"?

No, the game comes with everything you need to play. This includes character booklets, clues, and a facilitator guide. However, you can add your own props or decorations to enhance the experience.

5. Can I host "Cursed Weekend: The Show Must Go On" more than once with the same group of people?

Yes, the game has different outcomes depending on the choices made by the players, so it can be played multiple times with the same group. You can also switch up roles and have a different player be the murderer each time for a new experience.

Back