• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Fundraisers Count as a Booking Benefit?

In summary, a booking benefit is an incentive or promotion offered to a host who books a Pampered Chef party. This can include free or discounted products, host rewards, or other perks. Fundraisers can count as a booking benefit, but the details and benefits may vary. Booking benefits are only available for traditional Pampered Chef parties and cannot be used for fundraisers. There is no limit to how many booking benefits you can receive as long as you continue to book parties. In most cases, booking benefits can be combined with other promotions or discounts, but it is best to confirm with your consultant first.
spoiledchef
Okay, I had a show last night. If someone books a fundraiser FROM that show, does it count as a booking benefit for the host of last night's show? I asked my upline, and she said it "should", but I'm wondering if any of you have had this happen and know for sure. Thanks.

Yes, it does!From Recipe for Success:

Under Fundraisers and the Host Program:

..If the fund-raiser was booked from a Cooking or Catalog Show, that past host can purchase the Monthly Host Special at the fund-raiser Show.

Thank you. I guess I should have looked their myself. Thanks again.

No problem! I just happened to be reading up on fundraisers last night in my RFS, so it was fresh in my mind!

Glad to help!

:)

Hi there! Congratulations on your successful show last night. As for your question, yes, if someone books a fundraiser from last night's show, it does count as a booking benefit for the host. This is because the host's show was the initial source of the booking. However, I would recommend double checking with your upline to confirm. Best of luck with your future shows and bookings!

1. What is a booking benefit?

A booking benefit is a promotion or incentive offered to a host who books a Pampered Chef party. It can include free or discounted products, host rewards, or other perks.

2. Do fundraisers count as a booking benefit?

Yes, fundraisers can count as a booking benefit. However, the specific details and benefits may vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the agreement between the host and the consultant.

3. Can I use a booking benefit for a fundraiser I'm hosting?

No, booking benefits are only available for traditional Pampered Chef parties. Fundraisers have their own set of perks and rewards that are specifically designed for fundraising purposes.

4. Is there a limit to how many booking benefits I can receive?

No, there is no limit to how many booking benefits you can receive. As long as you continue to book parties with Pampered Chef, you will continue to receive booking benefits for each party you host.

5. Can I combine booking benefits with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, in most cases you can combine booking benefits with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to double-check with your consultant to make sure there are no conflicting promotions or restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • mmilus