• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney Special for Military (Incl Retired)

M
Mel5497
I already posted this on ChefSuccess, but not everyone is on there anymore. Attached is a special 2009 offer from Disney for all military personnel (incl retirees) that includes a free five day pass plus slashed rates for those accompanying the servicemember.

Attachments

• Salute Press-Release.doc
    49 KB · Views: 172
  • Salute Press-Release.doc
    49 KB · Views: 176
My dad is taking all three kids in June, thank you!!!

Related to Disney Special for Military (Incl Retired)

1. What is the Disney Special for Military offer?

The Disney Special for Military offer is a special promotion offered by Disney to all military personnel, including retirees. It includes a free five day pass to any Disney park and discounted rates for additional accompanying guests.

2. Who is eligible for the Disney Special for Military offer?

All military personnel, active duty or retired, are eligible for the Disney Special for Military offer. This includes members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard, and Reserves.

3. How do I redeem the Disney Special for Military offer?

To redeem the Disney Special for Military offer, you will need to present a valid military ID at any Disney ticket window. This can be an active duty ID, retired ID, or a DD Form 1173 ID card.

4. Can I use the Disney Special for Military offer multiple times?

No, the Disney Special for Military offer can only be used once per service member. However, you can purchase additional discounted tickets for accompanying guests at the same time.

5. Is the Disney Special for Military offer available at all Disney parks?

Yes, the Disney Special for Military offer is available at all Disney parks, including Disneyland and Walt Disney World. However, blackout dates may apply for certain parks and attractions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
grainsmommy
  • hlaffoon5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hlaffoon5
Replies