• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney Special for Military (Incl Retired)

In summary, the military is being offered a free five day pass and a slashed rate for those accompanying them.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I don't recall if this has already been posted, but attached is a special 2009 offer from Disney for all Active Duty, Reserve, NG, and Retired military personnel. A free five day pass plus slashed rate for those accompanying them is pretty amazing. (I love their generosity!)

Attachments

• Salute Press-Release.doc
    49 KB · Views: 232
We are using our tickets next month and surprising our kids before Daddy leaves for a year. They think we are going to visit some friends in Florida.....

Have fun, Erin!!! I forwarded this info on to my dad who lives about 45 minutes from us...we went last year with our kids, but my folks haven't been there in a while and they've been thinking about going down there with their camper...this way they could get a few days in at the parks, too. :) Dad retired 12 years ago after 21 years of service. Thanks for the info, legacypc!

Oh man, I was all excited when I opened this but it is for retired military personnel and active Coast Guard and National Guard (reservist for National Guard too). We are Air Force.

This will be GREAT for all of you that can go!!

pampered.chris said:
Oh man, I was all excited when I opened this but it is for retired military personnel and active Coast Guard and National Guard (reservist for National Guard too). We are Air Force.

This will be GREAT for all of you that can go!!

It's for ALL active duty and retired, so you can go.

It's for all branches Chris! So get all excited again! We're defintely going to take advantage of the offer! (And don't forget to check out what's available at the Shades of Green AFRC hotel).

legacypc46 said:
It's for all branches Chris! So get all excited again! We're defintely going to take advantage of the offer! (And don't forget to check out what's available at the Shades of Green AFRC hotel).

Yep we are staying at Shades of Green on our "surprise" trip. I cannot wait for my kids to realize that we are going to Disney NOT Ms Jen's house! They are going to FLIP out!!

We had a trip planned before they released this but thankfully had not booked anything!

Awesome, thanks for sharing!! Hubby comes home in Oct/Nov maybe we can squeeze in a few days!

My dad is retired AF, & my mom has always wanted to go.. I will pass this on to them! Thanks for sharing!

Hmmm...I hope they do this next year and we can use it with our incentive trip. We have 3 kids and were going to have to buy an extra ticket. If hubby can get in free, (he's retired Army), then maybe we won't have to! :D

Related to Disney Special for Military (Incl Retired)

1. What is the Disney Special for Military (Incl Retired)?

The Disney Special for Military (Incl Retired) is a discounted offer for current and retired members of the military and their families to visit Disney World or Disneyland. It includes special pricing on tickets, hotel accommodations, and dining options.

2. Who is eligible for the Disney Special for Military (Incl Retired)?

Active duty members, retired military personnel, National Guard, Reservists, and their spouses are eligible for the Disney Special for Military (Incl Retired). Some restrictions may apply, so it is best to check with Disney directly for specific eligibility requirements.

3. How can I take advantage of the Disney Special for Military (Incl Retired)?

To take advantage of the Disney Special for Military (Incl Retired), you will need to purchase tickets and make reservations directly through Disney. You will also need to provide proof of eligibility, such as a valid military ID or discharge papers.

4. Are there any blackout dates for the Disney Special for Military (Incl Retired)?

Blackout dates may apply for certain ticket options and hotel accommodations. It is best to check with Disney or your travel agent for specific blackout dates before making reservations.

5. Can I purchase the Disney Special for Military (Incl Retired) through Pampered Chef?

No, the Disney Special for Military (Incl Retired) must be purchased directly through Disney. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of Disney-themed kitchen products that can add some extra magic to your Disney vacation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel5497
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • PampMomof3