• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Stoneware Promo Results - Level 3 Earned with $75 Choice!

I just spent my PC dollars and I'm so excited! I got the two pans I wanted and they shipped really quickly.
Koolotus
Okay we all know how we did now. And if ou7r counts were correct.
So............
What level did you earn and did you choose stoneware or PC Dollars!
I earned level 3 and took the $75 bucks!

I sold 31 pieces and this whole time I thought I would take the money. Now, my husband is telling me that I should get 2 stones for Christmas presents b/c that surpasses the $50 in PC Bucks. What should I do? Ugh! I should have never told him!:rolleyes:

PampMomof3 said:
my husband is telling me that I should get 2 stones for Christmas presents b/c that surpasses the $50 in PC Bucks. What should I do? Ugh! I should have never told him!:rolleyes:

I'd get the PC$. You can always put stones (or anything else for a gift) as an outside order tacked onto a show - then you'll get your commission on them and it'll count toward your career sales. (I know, this isn't strictly allowed according to the Recipe for Success, but then you can print a receipt, etc. for the recipients.)

You are the person who sold the stones to earn the incentive. You should be the one to pick out what you want. :)

I was going to take the stones until I realized that I can get them for $25 or less with my discount...I sold 32 pieces and thought it was 31. I'm SO SO irritated at the host that was supposed to close Oct 5. She never called me back and she would have put me over 36. What a bummer. Oh well. She ended up collecting one more order, so I guess that's okay...sorry for the vent

I sold 19 and had really been wanting the deep dish cranberry bakers so that's what I got! WOOT!

I sold 30 stones. There are only two stones that I don't have. I don't have the mini loaf pan or the small oval baker. I do not want the oval at all, and I'm not going to waste $50 just to get the mini loaf pan. I had a show myself this past Sunday so I'm just going to get the loaf pan for free! I need to save that $50 for supplies. So far I haven't had to pay for any of my supplies this season. I got $100 for two recruits and now this $50. It's been great!

I just earned the stoneware plus bonus, so I took the $50! I sold 28.

I sold 36. Took $75 PC Dollars. I have all of the stones I really want and I host my own shows everyone fews months too. I will use the $75 to get a bunch of small items I have been wanting or some supplies (I rellay do not need that many supplies right now.)

I earned level 3, chose PC dollars, and am going to spend them tonight!

I just spent them. Yay it feels great to order something and know I'm not paying for it!

I earned level 2-I chose the PC dollars!:D

britishchef said:
I just spent them. Yay it feels great to order something and know I'm not paying for it!

How did you spend them tonight? Have you gotten yours already? I thought we had to have the serial number to spend. Did you call HO and get them if you have not received them? Sorry for all the questions - just wondering. This is my first time with PC dollars.

HO was able to get them for me due to my moving to Scotland next week, so I could receive my products before I left.:)

I chose the level two stoneware- I sold 28 pieces! I picked the fluted pan and the mini fluted pan. I just hope they get here before Halloween so I can make the mini pumpkins!! I get scared when HO says my selection will ship "SOON". Hopefully that is just bad wording!

Related to Discover Your Stoneware Promo Results - Level 3 Earned with $75 Choice!

1. What is the current promotion for stoneware products?

The current promotion for stoneware products is a buy one, get one half off deal.

2. How long is the stoneware promotion valid?

The stoneware promotion is valid for the entire month of October.

3. Can I combine the stoneware promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the stoneware promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.

4. Are all stoneware products included in the promotion?

Yes, all stoneware products are included in the promotion, including both new and existing products.

5. How can I take advantage of the stoneware promotion?

To take advantage of the stoneware promotion, simply add two stoneware products to your cart and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies