• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Vidalia Chop Wizard at CVS - A Must-Have Kitchen Tool!"

In summary, Carolyn went to CVS and bought the Vidalia Chop Wizard (As Seen On TV). She has been wanting one of these for so long and does not know how it works. She gets pissy every time a commercial for the Vidalia Chop Wizard comes on. She has no idea what this item is and does not like it. She will return it.
Awww... the pic link is broken! I assume, KG, that it was to the little girl with the dog pulling on her bathing suit.

Marg said:
I hear you, Beth! I remember my parents' fridge and stove from the 70s - one was "avocado" and one was "harvest gold". PUKE!!!
Actually my lid is white and the blade plates are the green color. It is more minty or PC artichoke than 70's avocado. I have a fondue set that is true 70's avocado and the Vidalia chopper isn't even close~

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Really? It works for me!
It didn't work at work. But then, I wasn't (working), so why should it?

I'll come clean. ;) The first link didn't work properly but the second one did, and I suspect you looked at the post between the intial post and the edit.

Betcha that was it!

ok guys, I absolutely love mind onion chopper it is the older version has one size cutter. I use mind to make salsa. I can salsa and it is the best for consistency size and not mush. I do onions,peppers and tomatoes all together. It is easy, especially if you have your hubby doing the pushing on the gadget and I do the cutting of veggies... goes fast.. sorry, love PC but I love this also for salsa....

While we are confessing, I gave my PC pizza cutter out of my kit away after having it a month. I don't think I even used it, but I couldn't part with my Kitchenaid one!

pamperedalf said:
My DH keeps telling me, if they ever offer you Koolaid just run. So when I read this I just started laughing. This is the year I really need to prove him wrong.

My husband jokes that I need to quit drinking the punch!!!:eek:

My husband says that kinda stuff while I'm at conference. He says its mind control. They keep us tired and hungry then pump us full of excitement for PC. Whatever dude!!

What did my confession thread turn into??? LOL!!!!:D :confused: :D

We confess - we hijacked your thread.

gilliandanielle said:
While we are confessing, I gave my PC pizza cutter out of my kit away after having it a month. I don't think I even used it, but I couldn't part with my Kitchenaid one!

WOW..YOU GAVE IT AWAY????

I know, I know... I really love my Kitchenaid one though!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
naekelsey