• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Versatile Nylon Pan Scraper: A Must-Have Kitchen Tool for Cleaning and Cooking

S
sarahmarie
I love the nylon pan scraper. I have had the some one for YEARS! It does everything. I used it to remove wall paper from my kitchen and bathroom. It scrapes off goo left from stickers, melted wax on solid surfaces, and as a bonus...it scrapes food off of bakeware!

Any other unique uses you have found?

I found this but I can't seem to find the one that I have that I pass out at shows. Hmm....

Attachments

• The Incredible Nylon Scraper.doc
    20 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:
Here is one I have it has 70 uses on it. They are amazing with everything they can do....

Attachments

• 70 Tips for the Nylon Pan Scraper.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 539
awesome!! i think i may give these out with the "tips" attached as a thank you gift for guests at my 1st show! what do you think??

I like #30 about scraping the melted plastic off your pans WHEN you set them of plastic baggies. This seems like a weekly occurance!

My favorite is to scrape ice off of your windsheild....(when I used this in Vegas it was very funny)

That really wouldnt be a useful feature down here. I live in south florida where it "frosted" like 1 day in the 15 years that i have lived here.

That's a cute idea about putting them in thank you's. I wouldn't spend any time during a show talking about them...unless it's a quick tip. You want to focus on the higher end stuff. When I first started I was told "Quit talking about the quikut paring knives, they are only a $1. Talk about the Slice and Grate :) "

What a great thread! I had no idea...

Related to Versatile Nylon Pan Scraper: A Must-Have Kitchen Tool for Cleaning and Cooking

1. How is the nylon pan scraper different from other kitchen tools?

The nylon pan scraper is made from a durable and heat-resistant material that is safe to use on a variety of surfaces, including non-stick cookware. It has a unique shape and design that allows it to easily scrape off food and other substances without damaging the surface.

2. Can the nylon pan scraper be used for cleaning tasks other than in the kitchen?

Yes, the nylon pan scraper is a versatile kitchen tool that can also be used for various cleaning tasks. It is great for removing wallpaper, scraping off goo left from stickers, and even scraping off melted wax on solid surfaces. It can also be used to scrape food off of bakeware, making it a must-have tool for any cook.

3. Is the nylon pan scraper easy to clean and maintain?

Yes, the nylon pan scraper is very easy to clean and maintain. It can be washed with soap and water or placed in the dishwasher for a thorough cleaning. It is also durable and long-lasting, so you won't need to replace it frequently.

4. Is the nylon pan scraper safe to use on all types of cookware?

The nylon pan scraper is safe to use on most types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces. However, it is always best to check the manufacturer's instructions before using it on a new or delicate surface.

5. Are there any other unique uses for the nylon pan scraper?

Aside from its primary use as a pan scraper, the nylon pan scraper has many other unique uses. It can be used to spread frosting on cakes, remove excess paint from surfaces, and even clean grout between tiles. Its versatility makes it a valuable tool to have in any household.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• priscilla
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
genburk
  • ChefetteDuJour
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ghosking1856
  • raebates