• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uses for Brown Plastic Scrapers

P
priscilla
Okay, Cheffers, put on your caps. What can you use the little brown scraper for? I have someone who wants to give them out as a promo, and we are including a list of uses.

Cleaning stoneware pans
scraping stuck food off dishes
ice scraper for car windshields
remove wallpaper
grout smoother

and GO!!! :D

Robin Krest

Use as a screwdriver

I heard about one lady who used it to scrape tar off of her nice new white car. She'd driven across a newly paved road and got black spots all over the paint... the scraper took it right off!

Edit: I also use mine for cleaning cooked-on food off my stove.

Put nice creases in folded paper.
Score heavy paper for folding.
Scrape tape residue from windows. (I'm a former church secretary.)
Remove stuck-on labels from surfaces.
Clean paint splatters from windows.

I used it the other day to scrape the salt creep from my saltwater aquarium back in to the water!

These are all great!Keep 'em coming! She wants to order 200 of them :eek: !

Robin

I've put one in my scrapbooking bag to use instead of a bone paper folder. Like Rae said previously, you use it to put folds in paper (like in making greeting cards with cardstock paper).--Cath

Here's a flyer with a bunch of ways to use it.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• 70 Tips for the Nylon Pan Scraper.doc
    141.5 KB · Views: 490
Here are some great tips!!!!:D

Attachments

• 70 tips for the Nylon Pan Scraper.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 527
priscilla said:
Keep 'em coming! She wants to order 200 of them :eek: !

Robin

Okay, I'm a HUGE PC fan. I have oodles of the products and multiples of several. I really believe in having lots of scrapers around, but 200? What kind of promo is she doing?

Trish1953 said:
Here's a flyer with a bunch of ways to use it.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Ah ha! Thank you!

Hey Trish! It looks like we posted at the same time!! We must get our information from the same place.:p

PampMomof3 said:
Here are some great tips!!!!:D

Thanks! Great minds and all...:eek:

Robin

Gets up black scuff marks off of floors

I use them for various art projects all the time (I teach 1st grade)
--wax art
--marblizing paint
--blottos painting

:p

raebates said:
Okay, I'm a HUGE PC fan. I have oodles of the products and multiples of several. I really believe in having lots of scrapers around, but 200? What kind of promo is she doing?

Sh is a realtor and loves the scrapers. She is giving them out to her "Circle of Influence". We know a realtor that does this several times a year, gives out plants, air fresheners, etc. This one lives in my neighborhood, she saw my shoulder tote, and asked about them.

Robin

Just read through those 70 tips.

My favorite is #34.

Sounds like the person who compiled the list has gum issues, though. Can't say I've ever had it on the ouside of my van.

priscilla said:
Sh is a realtor and loves the scrapers. She is giving them out to her "Circle of Influence". We know a realtor that does this several times a year, gives out plants, air fresheners, etc. This one lives in my neighborhood, she saw my shoulder tote, and asked about them.

Robin

Cool!

(Typing more to fulfill minimum requirement.)

I've used them to get scuffs & dried food off my floor and clean out my fridge!

My husband is in the military and he uses them when he is re-waxing his work boots. He scrapes off all the old thick wax before cleaning and re-applying.

raebates said:
Just read through those 70 tips.

My favorite is #34.

So Rae, if I happen to be talking during conference and see one of these coming my way, should I look for you?

I may have to keep an 8qt. SS bowl handy for a helmet. ;)

(By the way #34 Throw to get someone's attention (aim low!). ):eek:

I use them on my hardwood floor to scrape up whatever dried mess ds has left. They don't scratch!

genburk said:
So Rae, if I happen to be talking during conference and see one of these coming my way, should I look for you?

I may have to keep an 8qt. SS bowl handy for a helmet. ;)

(By the way #34 Throw to get someone's attention (aim low!). ):eek:

Tina, I may be small, but I have a BIG mouth! I rarely have trouble getting someone's attention, so I doubt I'll need to resort to this tactic. I like your helmet idea, though. I'm sure it will be very stylish. Is that how I should plan to recognize you?

raebates said:
Tina, I may be small, but I have a BIG mouth! I rarely have trouble getting someone's attention, so I doubt I'll need to resort to this tactic. I like your helmet idea, though. I'm sure it will be very stylish. Is that how I should plan to recognize you?

Too funny! Tina, I will be looking for you with a HUGE shiny head!!!!:D

ScrapersI have used them for cleaning up play doh stuck on tables after crafts, to clean gunk off the floor that was stuck on good before I mopped, clean up after wax candles, clean up food stuck on other things (not just my stoneware - cookware also), clean up the stove top, scrape off gum from a shoe, and that's all I can think of for now. They are very cool.

Debbie :D

Use them to clean that space/crevice between your countertop and stove.

Kris

I had a host scrap off candle wax off the wall and floor cause it dripped from when she had them burning ( she said it saved her marrige)

raebates said:

Well, I really got the idea from Speedychef on the '8 Qt.mixing bowl - uses' thread.

I figure I could turn it over and use it as a catching bowl, if anyone throws candy or prizes out into the crowd. Or I could put ice into it, and everyone could keep their drinks cold, (It is hot in July :D )or we could all take them, stuff them under our shirt, and pretend to be as pregnant as Gillian. He, he (in honor of you Gillian, since you may not be there ;) )

You can check out other uses for the bowl at

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=19211

I have been known to hijack threads, now I think I just crossthreaded one.:eek:

Related to Uses for Brown Plastic Scrapers

1. What can you use the little brown scraper for?

The little brown scraper can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen, including cleaning stoneware pans, scraping stuck food off dishes, and smoothing out grout.

2. Can the brown scraper be used for non-kitchen tasks as well?

Yes, the brown scraper can also be used as an ice scraper for car windshields and to remove wallpaper.

3. How effective is the brown scraper in removing stuck-on food?

The brown scraper is very effective in removing stuck-on food without scratching or damaging the surface of dishes or pans.

4. Is the brown scraper durable and long-lasting?

Yes, the brown scraper is made of sturdy plastic and can withstand regular use without breaking or wearing down easily.

5. Can the brown scraper be used on delicate surfaces?

While the brown scraper is gentle enough to use on stoneware and dishes, it may not be suitable for very delicate surfaces such as fine china or non-stick cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies