• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover the US Conference Giveaway and Enter to Win a Car Lease at PC Canada!

In summary, a conference give away is a promotional item or gift given to attendees at a conference or event to promote a company or brand and thank attendees for their participation. They are important because they create a lasting impression, increase brand awareness, and serve as a marketing tool. Popular items include branded pens, notebooks, water bottles, and tech gadgets. When choosing a give away, consider the target audience, budget, and purpose of the event. Yes, most give aways can be customized with a company logo or message to increase brand visibility and recognition among attendees. It is important to work with a reputable vendor for quality and accuracy.
PamperedK
Silver Member
What was the US Conference give away this year? I thought I read something about a mortgage? PC CAnada is giving away a car lease....just wondering when we might find out the winner? Opening Session, General Session or Closing? It's all very exciting!

The US side broke it down into 4 winners: Mortgage payment for a year, a spa treatment, a trip to Disney and house cleaning service for a year. They did the drawings on our 2nd day of Conference.

Last year when US was a car lease it was announced at the last general session.

Cool thanks!!

Hi there! The US Conference giveaway this year was actually a car lease from PC Canada. I'm not sure where you heard about a mortgage, but the official prize was a car lease. The winner will be announced at the Closing Session of the conference. Good luck to everyone who entered! It's definitely an exciting opportunity. See you at the conference!

What is a conference give away?

A conference give away is a promotional item or gift that is given to attendees at a conference or event. It is typically used to promote a company or brand and to thank attendees for their participation.

Why are conference give aways important?

Conference give aways are important because they can help create a lasting impression on attendees, increase brand awareness, and serve as a marketing tool for a company. They can also make attendees feel appreciated and valued.

What are some popular conference give away items?

Some popular conference give away items include branded pens, notebooks, water bottles, tote bags, USB drives, and phone chargers. Other popular items may include tech gadgets, snacks, and promotional items related to the conference theme.

How do I choose the right conference give away?

When choosing a conference give away, consider your target audience, budget, and the purpose of the event. You should also think about practicality and usefulness of the item, as well as its ability to represent your brand or message effectively.

Can I customize conference give aways with my company logo?

Yes, most conference give aways can be customized with a company logo or message. This is a great way to increase brand visibility and recognition among attendees. Be sure to work with a reputable vendor to ensure the quality and accuracy of your branding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • lacychef