• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate 2008 Consultant Planner with Daily Contact Boxes!

In summary, the new consultant planner is different and they recommend doing the 3-2-1 idea to fill it up.
Thanks for looking out for me! :) Irena is my recruiter, so I'm going to email her and ask her about it tonight. Out of curiosity, I keep reading people talking about training - should I get training? What exactly is training?

I am planning on using the blocks to check off my host coaching calls!

My planner came yesterday. I love the spiral binding. The one I got in my starter kit back in July doesn't have the spiral binding, or any binding. It won't stay open or lay flat. I like this one. They must be sending them out by area. I'm in SC and I see that ragschef got her's and she's in NC. It came regular mail........crammed in the mailbox. But it survived.

New York must be at the bottom of the list...still no planner:cry:

Mine came today !

baychef said:
Same with SD- CA! :(

Heather...I'm in L.A., none yet...Something to look forward to :)

I'm in north-central Indiana, and I don't have mine yet. Of course, again, I have the one Ann created. :)

GA still doesn't have them either....

No planner here in South Florida :(

baychef said:

I got mine yesterday!:D

I didn't get it either.:cry:

Got mine today in AL

Still didn't get mine either... it would have been nice to have it to take to my bazaar tomorrow! :D

I got mine yesterday!

I called HO on Friday about mine since I just recently signed up. The one they sent me in my kit came with a 2007 and they were just mailing out the 2008 when I ordered. According to them they will be going over this week whom they mailed too and whom they didn't and make sure they get them out to everyone. So if they somehow missed getting some people's calenders out, they are going to make sure they go out this week.

Still waitin for mine in SoCal, anyone else out here not get theres? :(

Bummer... I still didn't get mine today :cry:

I got mine Friday and I wasn't all impressed. I like a fatter calendar like the old one from Franklin Covey. I might have to find another one. The black cover that I got will feel empty.

I got my replacement calendar in today's mail (my first one was all bent and wrecked).

krhodes74 said:
I got mine Friday and I wasn't all impressed. I like a fatter calendar like the old one from Franklin Covey. I might have to find another one. The black cover that I got will feel empty.
I've made up some that are a cross between the HO calendar and the FC planners. There's info in: http://www.chefsuccess.com/357956-post64.html

I just received mine. Being that I am in the Hispanic Market, I received mine in Spanish. I'm really not too crazy about it and I think I'm going to go ahead and order a planner from Ann.

ahammons said:
Bummer... I still didn't get mine today :cry:

Hmmmmmm... I'm on the West coast and received mine on Saturday. Keep checking the mail...

BethCooks4U said:
I got my replacement calendar in today's mail (my first one was all bent and wrecked).

Oh, fine, Beth, just rub it in why don't you? Some of us haven't even received the FIRST one yet and you've gotten TWO!:p

caynreth said:
Oh, fine, Beth, just rub it in why don't you? Some of us haven't even received the FIRST one yet and you've gotten TWO!:p

Yeah what she said! :p

still haven't mine, eastern PA, (philadelphia area) can't believe some people have a replacement and we haven't received it.

Still don't have one here in Georgia either......

heat123 said:
Me neither, I'm dyin of herya! :(

What is herya?

PS: I got mine last week via USPS.

caynreth said:
Ditto!! lol :D

Yeay, just got mine! Have to say I like the products on the cover better but it's FREE! Love that!

heat123 said:
Yeay, just got mine! Have to say I like the products on the cover better but it's FREE! Love that!

My opinion: I dont like the products or food on the cover b/c if someone sees me out and about looking at my planner, and they see food or products on it, they automatically know that I'm with PC and dont talk. Maybe with no pic on it, they may ask.... Ya never know. I've actually seen people walk by and see my calendar ( I lay it on the table when we go out to eat so people see it or a catalog) and whisper to the person they're with.

I do agree that its free! IT works and it costed me nothing! ;)

caynreth said:
:eek: Sorry. I didn't mean to do that... forgive me!:cry:

:chef:

Finally got mine today & spent the afternoon filling it in! Now hopefully I'll be able to fill it in completely with shows!!!

I am with Linda. Those of us in Georgia just don't have ours yet! Funny thing is I got a booking for March on Saturday. I would love to put it in my new calendar!

ragschef said:
My opinion: I dont like the products or food on the cover b/c if someone sees me out and about looking at my planner, and they see food or products on it, they automatically know that I'm with PC and dont talk. Maybe with no pic on it, they may ask.... Ya never know. I've actually seen people walk by and see my calendar ( I lay it on the table when we go out to eat so people see it or a catalog) and whisper to the person they're with.

I do agree that its free! IT works and it costed me nothing! ;)

I'm confused. You mean that when you are out and about, looking at your personal calendar that you would get more people asking you about it then if it was obviously a PC one? I would think you would get more people asking if they know that you are a PC consultant.

Got mine but it's all bent up?

sfdavis918 said:
I'm confused. You mean that when you are out and about, looking at your personal calendar that you would get more people asking you about it then if it was obviously a PC one? I would think you would get more people asking if they know that you are a PC consultant.
Yeah, ITA, just like carrying around my PC catalog tote, if they are interested after seeing my catalog tote they will ask me for one!;)

I'm still waiting in California. Must be they send them out by states or regions. Being on the left coast means it takes a bit longer.

I got mine today! Was so excited, I was going to come in and post about it but we had no electric... so finally getting around to it now that the power's back on. LOL...

Still waiting in NV too

Finally got mine yesterday in Florida!

I finally got mine today!! :D

Still waiting in NY!

Ginger - did you get yours yet?

I finally got mine the other day but it's all mangled and icky. I was not happy!! My mailman folded it in half and left it sticking out of my mail slot during a snowstorm. I usually check the outside of my "box" in case there is something big that doesn't fit down in it but of course, that is the one day I didn't get a chance to!! Argh!

I got mine Yesterday! I am ready to start filling it up! Good luck to everyone in 2008!

I just got mine!!! :D

Got mine yesterday. It's in good shape, but I like Ann's better.

<h2>1. What makes the 2008 Consultant Planner different from previous years?</h2><p>The 2008 Consultant Planner has been redesigned with improved features to make organizing your business even easier. The addition of daily contact boxes allows you to keep track of up to 3 contacts per day, making it more efficient to stay on top of your business tasks.</p><h2>2. How many contacts can be recorded in a single day in the planner?</h2><p>The daily contact boxes in the 2008 Consultant Planner allow you to record up to 3 contacts per day. This provides ample space to keep track of your daily business interactions and follow-ups.</p><h2>3. Will the 2008 Consultant Planner be able to hold more information than the 2007 planner?</h2><p>Yes, the 2008 Consultant Planner has been designed to hold even more information than previous years. With the addition of daily contact boxes and other improved features, you will have more space and organization options to fit your business needs.</p><h2>4. Can I still use my 2007 planner alongside the 2008 planner?</h2><p>While you can certainly use both planners, we recommend transferring all your information and tasks to the 2008 Consultant Planner for maximum efficiency and organization. The 2008 planner is designed to replace the 2007 planner and provide improved features for your business needs.</p><h2>5. How can I make the most out of the daily contact boxes in the 2008 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>The daily contact boxes are a great tool to keep track of your business interactions and follow-ups. We recommend using different colors or symbols to differentiate between different types of contacts, such as potential customers, team members, or leads. This will help you easily identify and prioritize your tasks for the day.</p>

Related to Discover the Ultimate 2008 Consultant Planner with Daily Contact Boxes!

1. What makes the 2008 Consultant Planner different from previous years?

The 2008 Consultant Planner has been redesigned with improved features to make organizing your business even easier. The addition of daily contact boxes allows you to keep track of up to 3 contacts per day, making it more efficient to stay on top of your business tasks.

2. How many contacts can be recorded in a single day in the planner?

The daily contact boxes in the 2008 Consultant Planner allow you to record up to 3 contacts per day. This provides ample space to keep track of your daily business interactions and follow-ups.

3. Will the 2008 Consultant Planner be able to hold more information than the 2007 planner?

Yes, the 2008 Consultant Planner has been designed to hold even more information than previous years. With the addition of daily contact boxes and other improved features, you will have more space and organization options to fit your business needs.

4. Can I still use my 2007 planner alongside the 2008 planner?

While you can certainly use both planners, we recommend transferring all your information and tasks to the 2008 Consultant Planner for maximum efficiency and organization. The 2008 planner is designed to replace the 2007 planner and provide improved features for your business needs.

5. How can I make the most out of the daily contact boxes in the 2008 Consultant Planner?

The daily contact boxes are a great tool to keep track of your business interactions and follow-ups. We recommend using different colors or symbols to differentiate between different types of contacts, such as potential customers, team members, or leads. This will help you easily identify and prioritize your tasks for the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • DanielleQ
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • pchockeymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies