• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the 2008 Consultant Planner spiral bound with a pocket inside?

In summary, the 2008 Consultant Planner is a comprehensive planner designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It includes monthly and weekly calendars, goal-setting worksheets, contact information pages, and space for notes and ideas. It also offers tips and resources for running a successful Pampered Chef business. The planner is customizable with the option to add or remove pages and personalize the cover with your name and contact information. However, it is specifically designed for the year 2008 and may not be suitable for use in future years. It is currently only available in a physical, paper format, but there may be plans for a digital version in the future. The planner can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or through their online store.
nikki70563
Gold Member
Does anyone know if the 2008 Consultant Planner item #FP63 $3.00 is spiral bound?

Yes it is - hth

Do you think I could call HO and get them to add it to my supply order I placed last night?

you could try - not sure they will process it - but you have nothing to lose!

If you placed an order last night - it counts as a March supply - you can order in april for the 4.00 shipping charge - so order your HWC stuff, invites etc - and add it to that -

does anyone know what the $1.50 planner with the chef hat on the cover is like? it said it was bound differently and comes in the New consultant kit?

The insides are probably the same, but it's stapled, not spiral bound.

And it is not as nice. I was just at our monthly meeting last night and was envious of the spiral bound ones. They have a great pocket on the inside, where as the one that comes in the starter kit does not.

Related to Is the 2008 Consultant Planner spiral bound with a pocket inside?

1. What is included in the 2008 Consultant Planner?

The 2008 Consultant Planner includes monthly and weekly calendars, goal-setting worksheets, contact information pages, and space for notes and ideas. It also includes tips and resources for running a successful Pampered Chef business.

2. Is the 2008 Consultant Planner customizable?

Yes, the planner allows for personalization with your name and contact information on the cover. You can also add or remove pages to fit your specific needs.

3. Can I use the 2008 Consultant Planner for multiple years?

The 2008 Consultant Planner is specifically designed for the year 2008 and may not be suitable for use in future years. We recommend purchasing a new planner each year for the most up-to-date resources and information.

4. Is the 2008 Consultant Planner available in digital format?

At this time, the 2008 Consultant Planner is only available in a physical, paper format. However, we are constantly looking for ways to improve and offer new products, so stay tuned for any updates on digital versions.

5. How can I purchase the 2008 Consultant Planner?

You can purchase the 2008 Consultant Planner through your Pampered Chef consultant or through our online store. Simply search for "2008 Consultant Planner" and add it to your cart. It will be shipped directly to your desired address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • linojackie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PCLaurel
  • General Chat
Replies