• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate 2008 Consultant Planner with Daily Contact Boxes!

In summary, the new consultant planner is different and they recommend doing the 3-2-1 idea to fill it up.
ragschef
I just go tmy new consultant planner for 2008! Its different. I really like the boxes on each weekday for the 3 contacts a day! I just hope I can fill it up more than my 2007 planner.... ;)

you will, just do the 3-2-1 idea and you'll be smokin!

I haven't gotten mine yet. :( Hopefully it will be here soon!

Haven't gotten mine yet either. I usually get it either the day before or the day after Thanksgiving. But then I just got my November CN last week, so I'm sure it's not far behind.

I want mine :(

They sent me 3 last with all their mix ups

Mine has STILL not arrived :(

me either, Carolyn....I just went and bought a small one at Wal-Mart b/c I got sick of waiting for mine and have the need to move into that New Year!

Still waiting!!:rolleyes:

I got mine today. It was bent and mangled by the PO.:cry: I called for a replacement and they are not yet available in the warehouse so it'll be a while before I get my new one - hope that one isn't as bad as this one was!:yuck:

i got mine... VERY CUTE!! can't wait to fill it up!

I have not received mine yet either. Beth, I feel so bad that yours was trashed. Hopefully they will get you a new one soon.

mine didn't come either! but I did get a little booklet telling me to go to leadership????

I haven't received min, but I have the great one that ChefAnn created, so I'm set.

Does it come FedEx or mail? I haven't gotten mine either.:( My mail already came today too. I want to see what it looks like!:)

pamperedbecky said:
Does it come FedEx or mail? I haven't gotten mine either.:( My mail already came today too. I want to see what it looks like!:)

Mine came regular mail last year. I haven't got this year's yet.

Where can you order the PC planner now?

Where can I find Chef Ann's Planning pages?

Mine wasn't there again today.:cry:

Mine came regular mail.

Where's Ann's planner? I'd love to see it....

I havent' gotten mine yet either....... I can't wiat to fill it up either!!! :)

Still waiting for mine too

Me neither!

i live in pa and got my HO one today

Mine came today!

With all the upheaval involving my regular job, I'm not sure when or where I'll fill it up. Have to get into the swing of things with my new responsibilities ...

Boy- I just live in Wisconsin and still haven't gotten mine.

I live about 1/2 hour for HO and haven't gotten mine yet either!

They either sent out an email or it was in the weekly bites that said they are being sent regular mail and can take 5-20 days to arrive (they said they sent then November 21 so that's only 4 USPS shipping days ago). Remember, it's the holiday season so USPS is getting slammed and things that would normally take a couple days can take longer. You just need to be patient, the calendar we have goes through February and the new calendar starts on January so there is no real need for the new calendar right now.

Yeah, during the holidays, bulk mailings take a backseat sometimes. But you'd still think that those of us so close to HO would have gotten them by now. ah, well, gives us something to look forward to doesn't it?

Perhaps no real need... just real excitement. I've only been at this a couple months but I'm excited about the new calendar. LOL Plus, I like getting meaningful mail... and well, getting my calendar would mean a lot more than yet another general mailer...

yeah, something in the box other than junk and bills is always a cheery sight!

caynreth said:
Yeah, during the holidays, bulk mailings take a backseat sometimes. But you'd still think that those of us so close to HO would have gotten them by now. ah, well, gives us something to look forward to doesn't it?

The calendars aren't necessarily coming from HO - they are probably being shipped from the printer, or a bulk mail company..., so maybe not even coming from the Chicago area.

ah, well, that's different then :p

I got mine today-I'm in Missouri

Still no planner today. but my checks came from Merrill! They're pretty!

got mine today-I'm in Virginia

It is nice, but again just too big for me to carry in my purse

I do think it will be a good one to take to shows, though

I got mine this morning in the mail!!!!

Just got mine in the mail!! WOO HOO!!!

chefmeg said:
got mine today-I'm in Virginia

It is nice, but again just too big for me to carry in my purse

I do think it will be a good one to take to shows, though

I carry mine in my catalog bag. The shoulder tote that you can order fro paperwork supply is so awesome to carry. I put the current catalog (or a flyer of the upcoming specials) in the window and I actually have people stop me in walmart and places. I got an $88 order in November from an employee at Barnes & Noble when I was shopping there. I LOVE my tote bag! and I like to keep my calendar handy just in case the right person stops me and I can jot down their info right in the back of it, or book them there onthe spot. Just my little quick tip for ya!! ;)

:cry: My calender has STILL not arrived :cry:

dannyzmom said:
:cry: My calender has STILL not arrived :cry:

I'm with you, Carolyn. :cry: I haven't gotten anything in the mail this week, no calendar, no catalog show orders, no guest lists...all things I NEEDED like yesterday! Well, ok, I guess I can wait on the calendar...but I don't like knowing so many of you have one already & mine is floating through the US somewhere!!:eek:

Me neither, I'm dyin of herya! :(

heat123 said:
Me neither, I'm dyin of herya! :(

Heather, oh my goodness, you are killin' me here!
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/22rofl.gif

Sorry to admit, mine came in the mail today! Bent up some, but I will put it into my Franklin Covey binder anyhow, so the front and back flaps won't even be visable!

I won't be signing until end of December (waiting to start until after the holidays), but I've already gotten my paper kit from my director so I can learn everything I can and be completely ready to hit the ground running once I sign. My question is - my kit came with a calendar that is until Feb '08. Once I sign, will I get a new calendar from HO? This calendar sounds great and I'd love to get one! :)

yes, Joy, you will! Yours will probably be in better shape than the rest of ours, too!

Where in central VA are you? I am in Chesterfield...maybe we are close to each other! Who will be your Director?

chefmeg said:
Where in central VA are you? I am in Chesterfield...maybe we are close to each other! Who will be your Director?

Lynchburg. Chesterfield's only an hour and a half or so away...I pass by it when driving on 295 around Richmond home to visit my parents in Hampton. Small world! :) My director is going to be Irena Williamson - know her?

I sure do! I was at Leadership in Atlanta a few years back and she was there~somehow our clusters are related, but I couldn't tell you how! Best of luck to you!

Thanks! :)

joy-ask your recruiter or Irena about signing your paperwork in December so that you are sure to get the extra 30 days help that we sometime need this time of year!

EDIT!!!! I just went to another thread and saw that you already did this!!!!! nevermind!:blushing:

Last edited:
<h2>1. What makes the 2008 Consultant Planner different from previous years?</h2><p>The 2008 Consultant Planner has been redesigned with improved features to make organizing your business even easier. The addition of daily contact boxes allows you to keep track of up to 3 contacts per day, making it more efficient to stay on top of your business tasks.</p><h2>2. How many contacts can be recorded in a single day in the planner?</h2><p>The daily contact boxes in the 2008 Consultant Planner allow you to record up to 3 contacts per day. This provides ample space to keep track of your daily business interactions and follow-ups.</p><h2>3. Will the 2008 Consultant Planner be able to hold more information than the 2007 planner?</h2><p>Yes, the 2008 Consultant Planner has been designed to hold even more information than previous years. With the addition of daily contact boxes and other improved features, you will have more space and organization options to fit your business needs.</p><h2>4. Can I still use my 2007 planner alongside the 2008 planner?</h2><p>While you can certainly use both planners, we recommend transferring all your information and tasks to the 2008 Consultant Planner for maximum efficiency and organization. The 2008 planner is designed to replace the 2007 planner and provide improved features for your business needs.</p><h2>5. How can I make the most out of the daily contact boxes in the 2008 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>The daily contact boxes are a great tool to keep track of your business interactions and follow-ups. We recommend using different colors or symbols to differentiate between different types of contacts, such as potential customers, team members, or leads. This will help you easily identify and prioritize your tasks for the day.</p>

Related to Discover the Ultimate 2008 Consultant Planner with Daily Contact Boxes!

1. What makes the 2008 Consultant Planner different from previous years?

The 2008 Consultant Planner has been redesigned with improved features to make organizing your business even easier. The addition of daily contact boxes allows you to keep track of up to 3 contacts per day, making it more efficient to stay on top of your business tasks.

2. How many contacts can be recorded in a single day in the planner?

The daily contact boxes in the 2008 Consultant Planner allow you to record up to 3 contacts per day. This provides ample space to keep track of your daily business interactions and follow-ups.

3. Will the 2008 Consultant Planner be able to hold more information than the 2007 planner?

Yes, the 2008 Consultant Planner has been designed to hold even more information than previous years. With the addition of daily contact boxes and other improved features, you will have more space and organization options to fit your business needs.

4. Can I still use my 2007 planner alongside the 2008 planner?

While you can certainly use both planners, we recommend transferring all your information and tasks to the 2008 Consultant Planner for maximum efficiency and organization. The 2008 planner is designed to replace the 2007 planner and provide improved features for your business needs.

5. How can I make the most out of the daily contact boxes in the 2008 Consultant Planner?

The daily contact boxes are a great tool to keep track of your business interactions and follow-ups. We recommend using different colors or symbols to differentiate between different types of contacts, such as potential customers, team members, or leads. This will help you easily identify and prioritize your tasks for the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • DanielleQ
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • pchockeymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies