• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Discover the Truth About Work at Home United: Real Reviews and Insights

In summary, the company Work at home united is with is Melaleuca. They offer a variety of products, but some people are not fans because it feels like they are required to spend a certain amount of money each month.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
Anyone know anything of this company or knows anyone who signed?

Work at home united is with Melaleuca.

ok, I will search that... thanks!

If it's with Melaleuca, I have SIL's who do this. I'm not a fan though. It's like Amway in that they have their own brand of products that you buy. They have a million products, all with the same magical ingredient of Melaleuca oil. I have a friend who bought their products. She made it sound like it's a club-type thing where you are required to spend a certain amount each month on products. (I'm no expert on this, though, so please forgive me if there are people here who love and use this stuff...this was just MHO) :) My hang up is that I like to just run to the store when I need stuff. If I have to buy stuff every month, I will be overspending on things. But that's just my shopping preference.Is this the company that your potential recruit is looking into?

No, actually I have been approached for that one.....hers is Rodan or something...by the doctors who make Proactiv. I mean come on....who is REALLY passionate about skin care! lol

Last edited:
I do Melaleuca. Well, not "Do" Melaleuca...I use Melaleuca, but for how long I don't know. My kids' babysitter sells it, and she's with WaHU.

There are a few things that I really do like...their toothpaste, for one. But for the most part, yeah...it's beginning to get annoying.

PCMelissa said:
No, actually I have been approached for that one.....hers is Rodan or something...by the doctors who make Proactiv. I mean come on....who is REALLY passionate about skin care! lol

LOL - I've said this before, but your post just reminded me....for the first 2 yrs of my son's life, my skin care regime consisted of washing my face with a baby wipe while I changed his morning diaper!:D (hey - if it's gentle enough for a baby's butt, it's good enough for my face, right?:eek:)

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - I've said this before, but your post just reminded me....for the first 2 yrs of my son's life, my skin care regime consisted of washing my face with a baby wipe while I changed his morning diaper!:D (hey - if it's gentle enough for a baby's butt, it's good enough for my face, right?:eek:)

Ha, that is funny.

Jessa, can you email me on how it is becom ing annoying?

[email protected] TIA!

I was a member of Melaleuca for about 6 months. I liked the products but I did end spending quite a bit each month just to make the amount you need to purchase to stay as a member. I signed up under a friend of mine and now she is thinking about quitting it as well. The prices keep going up and sizing keeps going down I guess. :(

Melissa, check your mail. :)

i almost signed up for melaleuca. i just couldn't get around the idea of paying so much for things i hadn't heard of just to TRY product. infact, i actually did sign up then dropped it right away after my first shippment...

ChefBeckyD said:

Please oh please oh please tell me it was face, then baby butt.

Jean DeVries said:
Please oh please oh please tell me it was face, then baby butt.

LOL!

Actually, it was one for me, and one for him.:D

1. What is Work at Home United?

Work at Home United is a direct sales company that offers individuals the opportunity to start their own home-based business selling a variety of products and services.

2. Is Work at Home United a legitimate company?

Yes, Work at Home United is a legitimate company that has been in operation since 1999. They are a member of the Direct Selling Association and have a proven track record of success.

3. How does Work at Home United differ from other direct sales companies?

Unlike other direct sales companies, Work at Home United does not require a large upfront investment or inventory to get started. They also offer extensive training and support to help their consultants succeed.

4. Are there any real reviews or testimonials from Work at Home United consultants?

Yes, there are many real reviews and testimonials from Work at Home United consultants who have found success and fulfillment with the company. These can be found on their website or through independent review sites.

5. Can anyone join Work at Home United?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can join Work at Home United as a consultant. No previous experience is required, and they welcome individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
brendaivette
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
nikki70563