• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Thrills of NC: Uncover the Excitement and Benefits of Attending

In summary, the National Conference is a great opportunity to learn more about your business, make connections with other business owners, and receive helpful training. It is definitely worth the money and is a fun experience.
Becky0216
I would really love to know more about NC. Everyone here seems so excited about going. What is it all about? What goes on there. Is there a reason to register right away? How different is it then the regional meetings? I am on the fence about spending the $ to get out there. I just need something to push me into going I guess.

NC is so awesome!! 1st time attendees get to go to Home Office for a tour and see everything there. Lots of fun. There are general sessions where everyon meets. Doris comes out and talks. As well as Jean and Marla and others. We get to see new products, hearbout incentives that are coming out as well as other fun stuff. We see TPC recipients as well as New Directors. Then there are meetings on different areas of the business. You have a banquet with your Upline. It is a wonderful experience and is well worth the money. You receive little gifts and a bag too. It gives you t he extra pump that you need for your business!!

Well said Stacie! It is great networking, classes are so helpful - and we have a blast! I love going!

I went ahead and pulled this out of one of the threads listed above. It says it all (thanks Carolyn!):

Conference attendees are:
3 times more likely to be active in one year.
20 times more likely to become a director
Recruit almost 10 times as many new consultants
Generate 3 times as many bookings per show
Enjoy sales 6 times higher than non-attendees
FACT! The training you receive results in higher show averages which means more money!
FACT! We have a Blast! In addition to the training, motivation and networking, it’s a two night pajama party get-away!
FACT! You get to choose your own workshops, concentrating on what YOU want from your business!

this is great ladies, thanks for posting!!!!

thank you everyone. Janet thanks for the links, I will look through all of them. I just want to be sure attending is going to be worth it for me. This will be the first time i EVER leave my children.

And it is all tax deductible!!!!!!!!!

It is the BEST thing you can do for you business! This will be my 4th time, & I hope I never miss one as long as I'm still a consultant. Love, love, love going! Plus, you can earn conference for free or half price right now;) If you can work it out with someone to keep the kids; I definately recommend going! My girls enjoy a few days at grandma's!

JackieBozeman said:
And it is all tax deductible!!!!!!!!!
Yes, that makes it even better! You gain knowledge, friendships, & fun; & get to write it all off!

Surprise boxes at NCCan someone tell me anything about these? What kind of items are they? How much do they cost? How many can you get? Can guest but the surprise boxes? How do you get them home or are they shipped? What other things do you get for going to NC? Do I need to make space in my suitcase for the return home goodies? Thanks for your help. D

mdmomof3 said:
Can someone tell me anything about these? What kind of items are they? How much do they cost? How many can you get? Can guest but the surprise boxes? How do you get them home or are they shipped? What other things do you get for going to NC? Do I need to make space in my suitcase for the return home goodies? Thanks for your help. D

I only went to NC in 2006 (2007 is when I was taking most of the year off), but I purchased a couple of the surprise boxes and for me, they were a waste of money. Heck, more than half of the stuff I got in those boxes are still sitting out in the garage. I do know that I won't be purchasing any of them this year.

To answer some of your questions, the items in them are discontinued items that HO still has. They range in price (from memory) from about $10, 20 and more (I can't remember the exact prices). When you open them, you can then take them over to the FedEx tables they have set up and ship them home.

Hope this helps.

mdmomof3 said:
Can someone tell me anything about these? What kind of items are they? How much do they cost? How many can you get? Can guest but the surprise boxes? How do you get them home or are they shipped? What other things do you get for going to NC? Do I need to make space in my suitcase for the return home goodies? Thanks for your help. D
Last year you had three different boxes to pick out. 2 were product boxes (priced $25 and $40 or $50 I think) and one was a "promotional" product box with PC logo stuff. I got a few things from last year like a quick stir pitcher, bread tubes, SBRB, etc. There is a table there that you can trade with other consultants. That part is fun. That way you can get rid of stuff you don't want and get stuff that you do. They have the option to ship stuff home. Just remember what ever you buy at conference you have to either ship home or lug back to the hotel on the bus.

Becky,
With the great start you have to your business and your awesome attitude, I would go if you can! It's such a great thing to see, the excitement is so wonderful. You leave so energized and gives your business a great boost.

mdmomof3 said:
This past year, they had three different "types" a promo box with promotional items (bags, mugs, pens, etc.) an "oldy but goody" with rather old retired things (from 5+ years back?) and "recent retired" items. Then, weren't there different price ranges? I don't remember all the specifics cuz I didn't buy any. MANY from my cluster did, though, and they had a BLAST trading and stuff with others who had bought boxes! After you buy your box, you can go over to some tables, open it up to see what you got, and then barter and trade with others if you want! It was a lot of fun!

Teehee! We were typing at the same time!!

Now the promo items box I might be interested in. But I know I won't be doing the retired items boxes. LOL

Debala715 said:
I only went to NC in 2006 (2007 is when I was taking most of the year off), but I purchased a couple of the surprise boxes and for me, they were a waste of money. Heck, more than half of the stuff I got in those boxes are still sitting out in the garage. I do know that I won't be purchasing any of them this year.

To answer some of your questions, the items in them are discontinued items that HO still has. They range in price (from memory) from about $10, 20 and more (I can't remember the exact prices). When you open them, you can then take them over to the FedEx tables they have set up and ship them home.

Hope this helps.

I have a personal policy to only buy products that are current, and will further my business. I've never bought one of the surprise boxes, because it's all older, discontinued products.

With that said, last year, one of the choices was a promotional products surprise box, and I ALMOST bought one. I just might this year, if it's one of the options again.

I think I've spent WAAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOOOO much time listening to preschool CD's lately...

I still can't read the title of this thread without singing the Hokey Pokey in my head. "... and that's what it's all about!"

katie- you are too funny.
I think everyone has helped me make up my mind alot. The only thing holding me back is money. I was really hoping to get NC free, then I would go already, but I dont think that is happening.
Thanks for the help.
Not sure if I will be into the suprise boxes either.

Becky0216 said:
katie- you are too funny.
I think everyone has helped me make up my mind alot. The only thing holding me back is money. I was really hoping to get NC free, then I would go already, but I dont think that is happening.
Thanks for the help.
Not sure if I will be into the suprise boxes either.

Becky - even 1/2 price it is SO worth it...heck, I pay full price for it!

You get enough there to make up for the price and you can write it off in taxes at the end of the year. If it wasn't for PC I would have owed this year, but I got a refund instead.

Related to Discover the Thrills of NC: Uncover the Excitement and Benefits of Attending

1. What is "Nc....whats It All About?"

"Nc....whats It All About?" is a virtual cooking experience offered by Pampered Chef. It stands for "New Consultant....what's It All About?" and is designed to give new consultants a comprehensive overview of the business and products.

2. How long does the "Nc....whats It All About?" experience last?

The "Nc....whats It All About?" experience typically lasts for about 3 hours, including breaks. However, the length of the experience may vary depending on the number of participants and the pace of the presentation.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "Nc....whats It All About?"

No, there is no cost to participate in "Nc....whats It All About?" This experience is completely free for new consultants to attend and is included as part of their onboarding process.

4. What can I expect to learn from "Nc....whats It All About?"

The "Nc....whats It All About?" experience covers a wide range of topics, including the history and mission of Pampered Chef, an overview of our products and their features, tips for hosting successful parties, and the basics of running a successful Pampered Chef business.

5. How do I sign up for "Nc....whats It All About?"

If you are a new consultant, you will automatically be invited to attend "Nc....whats It All About?" as part of your onboarding process. You can also reach out to your team leader or Pampered Chef consultant support for more information on signing up for this experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
DanielleQ