• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Power of Lead Boxes for Your Business - Tips and Reviews

In summary, using a lead box at a booth or fair can be successful, but some people have had trouble with them.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Anybody use a lead box? Been thinking of getting or making one and setting it up at my daughter's dance studio.

Has anyone every had any luck with one?

They have them at Merrill and I've seen them on eBay on occassion

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 369
cwinter474 said:
Anybody use a lead box? Been thinking of getting or making one and setting it up at my daughter's dance studio.

Has anyone every had any luck with one?

They have them at Merrill and I've seen them on eBay on occassion

The ones they have at Merrill looks nothing like that! I bought 1 last week & I'll be using at the fair on Sat. I'll let you know how it turns out...

Actually it must be an old one from Merrill because I have one that looks just like it.

Someone in my cluster had a good idea. She uses a large Batter Bowl with a cut on the lid to put the drawing slips through. You can buy an extra lid on the replacement parts order form really cheap.

Maybe I can use the cracked lid they keep promising to replace ....

I've just used my triffle bowl w/o the lid ..

Thanks for the options,..... but

DO THEY WORK???? Do you get much response or leads from them?

I haven't used one where I wasn't there...so, I don't know.

Like Kate, I have not used mine at a location where I wasn't there with it. I have only used it at fairs/booths, etc.

I made mine, using a square gift box with a lift off lid. (has snowman decor on it) that I originally started using as my "Why Box". I had cut out pictures of various products from the catalog, and pasted them to the box. The "Why Box" did not work well with me, and then I got the idea of cutting a whole in the lid, and using it as my lead box. It works great.

Related to Discover the Power of Lead Boxes for Your Business - Tips and Reviews

1. What are lead boxes and how do they work?

Lead boxes are physical containers designed to collect contact information from potential customers. They typically include a form for people to fill out with their name, email, and other relevant details. These boxes can be placed in high-traffic areas such as trade shows, retail stores, or even on your website to capture leads from interested individuals.

2. How can lead boxes benefit my business?

Lead boxes can be a powerful tool for growing your business. By collecting contact information from interested individuals, you can build a database of potential customers to reach out to. This can help increase your sales and grow your customer base. Lead boxes also provide a tangible and personal way to engage with potential customers, making them more likely to remember and follow up with your business.

3. Are there any tips for using lead boxes effectively?

Yes, there are a few key tips for using lead boxes effectively. First, make sure the location of your lead box is visible and easily accessible to potential customers. Second, offer a small incentive, such as a discount or free sample, for people to fill out the form. This can increase the likelihood of them providing their information. Finally, follow up with leads promptly and personalize your communication to make a lasting impression.

4. How do I choose the right lead box for my business?

When choosing a lead box, consider the type of business you have and where your target audience is most likely to encounter it. For example, if you have a physical storefront, a countertop lead box may be more effective. If you have an online business, a lead box on your website or social media platforms may be the best choice. You can also consider the design and size of the lead box to align with your brand and attract attention.

5. Are there any alternatives to traditional lead boxes?

Yes, there are several alternatives to traditional lead boxes. Some businesses use digital lead boxes, where individuals can enter their information using a tablet or smartphone. Others use lead capture software or tools such as QR codes to collect contact information. It's important to consider your target audience and the most convenient and effective way for them to provide their information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monica_sweetconsultant
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies