• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lead Boxes - Any Luck With Them?

I've never left a catalog and never gotten a response. I have left my business cards at a few places and have had good showings.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I've been considering leaving Lead Boxes at various business around town. Anyone have much luck with them? How often do you check them? Do you find that people stuff them to win the prize? Are people receptive to your call when you call them back? Any particular business you think is better than others to leave them? Any thoughts?

Not sure of the answer...just waiting to see what others have to say since this interests me too!

We left them around when I worked with Rainbow. You will get a lot of kids filling out the forms. You'll have 15 from one family. Good luck!

When I was with EcoQuest, I left lead boxes at a few businesses. Like Bobby said, mostly kids playing around. When there was anything that looked like a possible lead, I'd call, but the person always acted like they had no idea what I was talking about (and, they probably didn't). I had absolutely no luck with them.

Ditto what Sarah said :(

Okie Dokie, glad I asked before I spent too much time on it. I have gotten responses from leaving minis and catalogs around with a 10% off their first order sticker on them. Maybe I'll just double-up on that instead.

Linda I haven't left lead boxes around town but I have left my catalogs at a couple places and I have gotten pretty good respond with that.

I have not left my lead box in any businesses - I'm afraid that the whole box could disappear - someone being "funny" or another consultant (other DS company) taking it for the leads. [NOTE: I know someone this happened to.]

I do however take it to my fairs. It's a great way to keep the DPDS's intact and it looks more professional.

I've had very little response from leaving catalogues too. I've had a Director email me to thank me for an order she got from me leaving my catalogue. They didn't know me and they knew her. My best luck with the least amount of expense is from my business cards. I've had good shows and big orders just from leaving my cards where ever I can.
I've gotten two good shows from a hardware store where a small table near the door had contractors cards. One of my best outside orders came from leaving my cards at a restaurant near the register.

Do you ask the restaraunt/hardware store if you could leave the cards there or did you just leave them? Hubby keeps saying to just leave it, but if I do that they might just throw them away. I have left catalogs at doctors offices and stuff but have never been called. I am very shy and I need to just get over it and offer to do a Pampered business show and if they say no ask if I can leave catalogs.

Related to Lead Boxes - Any Luck With Them?

1. How do lead boxes work?

Lead boxes are a type of marketing tool used to collect contact information from potential customers. They typically consist of a physical box or container where individuals can drop in their business cards or fill out a form with their contact details. These boxes are often placed in high traffic areas or at events where there is a targeted audience for a particular product or service.

2. Are lead boxes effective?

Lead boxes can be an effective way to gather leads and generate interest in a product or service. However, their success depends on various factors such as the placement of the box, the design and messaging on the box, and the targeted audience. It's important to track and analyze the results to determine the effectiveness of lead boxes for a specific business.

3. How can I make my lead box stand out?

To make your lead box stand out, consider using eye-catching colors and graphics that are relevant to your brand and product. You can also include a clear call-to-action and offer an incentive for individuals to drop in their information. A well-designed and attractive lead box can attract more attention and increase the chances of people submitting their contact details.

4. Can I use lead boxes for any type of business?

Lead boxes can be used for various types of businesses, from small local businesses to large corporations. However, it's important to carefully consider the placement and design of the box to ensure it is relevant and appealing to the target audience. For example, a lead box for a cooking product may not be as effective at a business conference as it would be at a food festival or cooking expo.

5. How should I follow up with the leads collected from lead boxes?

It's important to have a plan in place for following up with the leads collected from lead boxes. This can include sending a personalized email or making a phone call to thank them for their interest and offer more information about your product or service. It's also important to keep track of the leads and follow up consistently to increase the chances of converting them into customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pamperedva
  • pampermejolene
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCSarahjm