• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Theme Line for Your 2011 Team Success

In summary, the team theme for 2011 is meant to serve as a central focus for goals and motivation, and can help bring a team together. To choose the perfect theme, consider brainstorming with the team and selecting one that resonates with everyone. The team theme can be changed throughout the year, but it's important to communicate the change and explain the reasoning behind it. To incorporate the team theme into daily work, there are various ways such as creating team rituals or activities, using it as a mantra during meetings, and incorporating it into rewards and recognition. If the team doesn't like the chosen theme, it's important to address their concerns and involve them in the decision-making process to find a compromise.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am looking for a theme line for 2011 for my team. Last year we did, 2010 is our year to win, etc. HELP!!!!

The PC opportunity is like Heaven in 2011. Come join our team.
??

"Rising to the Challenge: Conquering 2011 with Determination and Teamwork"

Related to Discover the Perfect Theme Line for Your 2011 Team Success

1. What is the purpose of a team theme for 2011?

The team theme for 2011 is meant to serve as a central focus for your team's goals and motivation. It can help bring everyone together and create a sense of unity and purpose.

2. How do I choose the perfect theme for my team?

Choosing the perfect theme for your team will depend on your team's goals, values, and personality. Consider brainstorming with your team and selecting a theme that resonates with everyone.

3. Can I change the team theme throughout the year?

Yes, you can change the team theme throughout the year if it no longer aligns with your team's goals or if you want to switch things up. However, it's important to communicate the change with your team and explain the reasoning behind it.

4. How can I incorporate the team theme into our daily work?

There are many ways to incorporate the team theme into your daily work. You can create team rituals or activities centered around the theme, use it as a mantra or reminder during meetings, and even incorporate it into team rewards and recognition.

5. What if my team doesn't like the chosen theme?

If your team doesn't like the chosen theme, it's important to listen to their feedback and address their concerns. Consider involving them in the decision-making process and finding a compromise that everyone can get behind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies