• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Meaning of 'Book to Look' and How It Can Benefit You

In summary, "book to look" is the act of booking a Pampered Chef party or event to view and try out their products in person. This allows you to experience the products before making a purchase and also gives you the opportunity to try out new recipes and cooking techniques with the help of a consultant. There is no obligation to make a purchase at these events, and you can schedule one by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Hosting a "book to look" event also allows you to earn free and discounted products based on sales.
ljvines
I've heard the term in the past "Book to Look"

What is that? :confused: Anyone?

The way I've done it.....I have several envelopes with dates on them. Inside the envelope is a paper with a product listed. If someone books a show on that date, they can 'look' to see what's inside, and they will get that product free from me at their show. It depends on you as to what products you want to use. I usually do products valued between $5-10. It's kinda fun!

I use either Little Chinese Taks Out Containers(get them at Michaels) or Plastic Hollow Eggs.....

I use colored plastic eggs at easter time. I put them in the chillzanne to showcase it. I also have used an old catalog at the end of a season and cut out pictures $10 items or close, and glued them to a calendar. It is a nice visual for people. If you want certain dates to be filled first, like beginning of the month, you put popular items there on the calendar.

oooh i like the little takeout container idea. so cute.
i also like the calendar idea. i think i'm going to use that one so i don't have 1 more thing to bring with me. thanks again

great ideas.....I love this site!

This site is great and you do get some really great ideas from it:)

thanks all! This site ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

What does "book to look" mean?

"Book to look" refers to the practice of booking a Pampered Chef party or event in order to view and try out the company's products in person.

How does "book to look" benefit me?

Booking a Pampered Chef party or event allows you to see and experience the products before making a purchase, giving you a better understanding of their quality and usefulness. It also gives you the opportunity to try out new recipes and cooking techniques with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant.

Do I have to make a purchase at a "book to look" event?

No, there is no obligation to make a purchase at a "book to look" event. The purpose is simply to introduce you to the products and allow you to try them out before making a decision.

How do I schedule a "book to look" event?

You can schedule a "book to look" event by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant in your area. They will work with you to find a convenient date and time for the event.

Can I earn free products by hosting a "book to look" event?

Yes, as a host of a "book to look" event, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your event. This is a great way to stock up on Pampered Chef products while also trying them out in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • topchef.heather