• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Fun of Having and Loving Your Favorite Items!

In summary, the way to win a prize at a candy show is to yell "Got it, LOVE IT!" when the product is used. If the show is an interactive show, then the guests are given extra tickets if they help out.
Jessamary
I saw a little bit of this...I bought some candy to throw out when someone says they have an item. Is that all there is to it or am I missing something?

I'm not sure, but I think so, I think it's a way to have the customer talk up the products as testimonials... jmo though!

I do it with tickets, and draw at the end for prizes. I appoint 1 guest to hand out tickets (I give them 2 extra tickets) and they get a ticket if they yell, "Got it, LOVE IT !!" when I use the product- the 1st one gets it, and they have to tell why they love it and if they do not have it, but loves it , "LOVE It, Gotta HAVE IT" I tell them "Lucky for you I have a bad memory, because I am not going to remember what items you yelled on, and you are not held to have to buy it. They all laugh when I say it. Also, the first person to tell what page it is on in the catalog also gets a ticket. I also give tickets out for various reasons, a good tip, they tell me I am wonderful, etc. Doing this keeps them engaged in the show, and they all have so much fun!!!

The way I did it is the way Rae does hers. Whoever has the most candies or wrappers at the end gets a prize.

Would this work if I'm doing an interactive show? Or is it best when it's a traditional one?

you just have to be on your toes, I think it would work better during an interactive show b/c I kept having to stop to get the candy to the people that were seated the furthest away from me.

That is why I have a guest hand out the tickets- it flows better -

Do you then give that guest a gift for being the "helper"?

They get 2 extra tickets for helping.

I do "Have it, Love it" and "Want it, Gotta Have it" some people might be PC virgins and then they will feel left out and not get a chance to win.
I did the candy for a while but now I do tickets. The candy got a little dangerous.
I ask for one person to help by passing out the tickets and I give them soemthing little for their troubles and at the end i do a couple prize drawings depending on how many guests there are.

I also ask them to say something they use the product for.

I've been having the host hand out the tickets. She's not going to enter the drawing so she's not missing out by being the giving and not participating in the games as much. Plus, I notice that she'll nudge people into participating where I couldn't do that, and she knows the guests to catch who said what if I'm not looking.

I've always done this with chocolates but after 3 years I was reguarly finding that after 10 minutes or so that most of the guests would back off due to a couple that already had a bunch of chocolates. The others felt there was no way to catch up so they'd stop participating (since it was the one with the most chocolates or wrappers who wins). I tried it at my last show using tickets that I had the host hand out and that worked much better since we all know that it only takes one to win! I'm convinced and although it was always fun having chocolates flying around the room I'm sticking with the tickets.

1. What is "Have It, Love It"?

"Have It, Love It" is a program created by Pampered Chef that allows customers to try out products for 30 days before deciding to purchase them.

2. How does the "Have It, Love It" program work?

Customers can choose up to three products to try for 30 days. They will be charged for the products, but have the option to return them for a full refund if they are not satisfied.

3. Can I choose any product to try through "Have It, Love It"?

Not all products are available through the "Have It, Love It" program. However, there is a wide selection of popular and new products to choose from.

4. Is there a cost to participate in the "Have It, Love It" program?

There is no additional cost to participate in the "Have It, Love It" program. Customers will only be charged for the products they choose to try and will receive a full refund if they are returned within 30 days.

5. How do I return products through the "Have It, Love It" program?

To return products, customers can contact their Pampered Chef consultant or the customer service team. They will provide instructions and a prepaid return label for the products to be shipped back.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • natural
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • lindseystar