• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Fun Memory: Pumpkin Hershey Kisses

In summary, the ingredients in Pumpkin Hershey Kisses include sugar, vegetable oil, milk, cocoa butter, chocolate, whey, nonfat milk, milk fat, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavors, and salt. They are gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians, and each package contains approximately 25 pieces. They can also be used for baking in various recipes for a tasty pumpkin flavor.
Jenni
Looking for a game/ fun thing to do I read about....
The thing I remember most is someone was giving out Pumpkin Hershey kisses (still can't find them yum-O) people had to say have it, like it, or love it or something like that. Went back and can't find the thread to read it again.
Anyone????
:chef:Thanks~

What I do is play Got it, Love it or Want it, Love it. First one to holler out one of those sayings the FIRST time I touch a product, or talk about one I DIDN'T bring gets a chocolate after telling everyone why they love it. Person with the most chocolates at the end gets a prize.

Rae does Got it Love it, Got a Question I believe and gives chocolates for questions or tips as well (hope that's right Rae ;))

Jodi I think you are correct. Rae does something like that or very similar.

Jenni, the pumpkin kisses are a Target-only item. So that's where you'll have to go to find them.

Hi there! I'm happy to help you find some fun and creative ways to use Pumpkin Hershey kisses at your next party or event. One idea is to have a "Pumpkin Kisses Tasting Game" where guests have to guess the different flavors of the kisses blindfolded, and the winner gets a special prize. You could also incorporate them into a "Pumpkin Kisses Bingo" game where guests have to match the kisses to different flavors on their bingo card. These are just a few ideas, but I would be happy to brainstorm more with you. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Searching for a Fun Memory: Pumpkin Hershey Kisses

What are the ingredients in Pumpkin Hershey Kisses?

The ingredients in Pumpkin Hershey Kisses include sugar, vegetable oil, milk, cocoa butter, chocolate, whey, nonfat milk, milk fat, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavors, and salt.

Are Pumpkin Hershey Kisses gluten-free?

Yes, Pumpkin Hershey Kisses are gluten-free. They do not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

Are Pumpkin Hershey Kisses suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, Pumpkin Hershey Kisses are suitable for vegetarians. They do not contain any animal-derived ingredients.

How many Pumpkin Hershey Kisses come in a package?

Each package of Pumpkin Hershey Kisses contains approximately 25 pieces.

Can I use Pumpkin Hershey Kisses for baking?

Yes, Pumpkin Hershey Kisses can be used for baking. They can be added to cookies, brownies, or other baked goods for a delicious pumpkin flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchriste65
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
merego
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies