• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Develop This Brainstorm!

The "Got it! Love it! Want it! Need it!" game is a fun game to play at shows. It helps guests learn about the different products you are demoing and why they might want to buy them. It is also a great way to get guests to yell out their favorite products. By playing the game, you can also learn which products are selling well and which ones you may want to add to your menu.
lindseystar
Gold Member
So I was brainstorming some ideas...

There's a caramel candy called Riesen

So...I was thinking about a game to do at shows.

"Riesens" to love Pampered Chef?
I was thinking I could give out the candy in the "Got it! Love it!, Want it! Need it!" game, but I wanted to tape "Riesens" to love Pampered Chef to each candy, how do I do that while all the other action is happening? Unless I do it beforehand and have them all say the Reisen out loud when they get one?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Sounds like a good idea. Having them read the "reason" when they earn one should work.

I love those Riesen candies. And the idea is really cute.

What's the "Got it! Love it! Want it! Need it!" Game???

Cute idea! I'd just have them say aloud the "riesen" they love or gotta have it. That way everyone can hear the enthusiasm and "riesen". Guests will sell the product for you and also allow others to learn tips for the item. They get a candy for sharing. You can introduce the concept at the beginning of your show. Saves you paper, ink and labels too.

Or, you can hole punch a small strip of paper with "Did you know..." and tip (see consultant's corner for word choices - catalog stickers) and string a ribbon through the paper. You can then tie them to the candy. Ask everyone to read their strips at the end of the game. Kind of like a product info session and ticket activity game all in one. :D

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Cute idea! I'd just have them say aloud the "riesen" they love or gotta have it. That way everyone can hear the enthusiasm and "riesen". Guests will sell the product for you and also allow others to learn tips for the item. They get a candy for sharing. You can introduce the concept at the beginning of your show. Saves you paper, ink and labels too.

Or, you can hole punch a small strip of paper with "Did you know..." and tip (see consultant's corner for word choices - catalog stickers) and string a ribbon through the paper. You can then tie them to the candy. Ask everyone to read their strips at the end of the game. Kind of like a product info session and ticket activity game all in one. :D

Thanks! I was wondering where those were. I ended up finding them on the site map, because the menus aren't very conducive to finding anything even though I've spent hours going through them.

I think this is going to be my plan of action... :D

jendill said:
What's the "Got it! Love it! Want it! Need it!" Game???

At the beginning of the she guests that while yell thow, that while you are demoing products for them to yell "Got it! Love it!" if they already own it and give a reason why they love it or "Want it! Need it!" for the items they want to have and why they like it or are interested in it. Then you can give them kisses or Smarties or tickets...

Glad you found them lindsey. Most items can be found in the download section. Search tool and site map are a good idea.

Related to Help Me Develop This Brainstorm!

1. How can I brainstorm effectively?

To brainstorm effectively, start by setting a clear objective or goal for your brainstorming session. Then, gather a diverse group of people to bring different perspectives and ideas to the table. Encourage everyone to contribute their ideas without judgment or criticism. Use visual aids, such as whiteboards or sticky notes, to organize and visualize the ideas. Finally, prioritize and refine the ideas to come up with a solid plan.

2. What are some brainstorming techniques I can use?

Some popular brainstorming techniques include mind mapping, SWOT analysis, and the 6-3-5 method. Mind mapping involves creating a visual diagram with a central idea and branching out with related ideas. SWOT analysis involves identifying the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of a particular idea. The 6-3-5 method involves having six people write down three ideas in five minutes and then passing their ideas to the next person to build upon.

3. How can I encourage participation in a brainstorming session?

To encourage participation, make sure everyone feels comfortable and valued. Set ground rules for the session, such as no criticism or judgment, and actively listen to everyone's ideas. Use facilitation techniques, such as round-robin brainstorming or having everyone write down their ideas before sharing them, to ensure everyone has a chance to contribute. Also, provide incentives or rewards for participation to motivate everyone to share their ideas.

4. Should I limit the number of ideas during a brainstorming session?

No, it is generally recommended to generate as many ideas as possible during a brainstorming session. Quantity often leads to quality, and some of the best ideas may come from the most unexpected sources. However, it is essential to prioritize and refine the ideas afterward to come up with a feasible plan.

5. How can I make sure the ideas generated during a brainstorming session are feasible?

To ensure the ideas are feasible, consider the resources, time, and budget available for implementation. Encourage participants to think realistically and consider potential challenges or obstacles. You can also assign someone to research and provide feedback on the feasibility of the ideas generated during the session.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kkpchef
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies