• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Fun: How to Use Did You Know Cards at Your Next Party

In summary, "Did You Know Cards" are small, informational cards used to showcase interesting facts, tips, and tricks about cooking, baking, and kitchen tools. Each set contains 50 cards and can be customized with personal information. The cards are 4x6 inches and come in a clear plastic box for easy storage and shipping. They are also printed on high-quality cardstock for durability.
ChefSharain
How exactly do you use these at your party? I sure would appreciate some insight....

I made them into stickers and I stick them to the front of the catalogs. When we start the "shopping" portion of the show I ask anyone who has a fact on the front of their catalog to share it for a door prize ticket. It keeps me focused on the important points to hit on without sounding like I have a scpeel.

mconsola said:
I made them into stickers and I stick them to the front of the catalogs. When we start the "shopping" portion of the show I ask anyone who has a fact on the front of their catalog to share it for a door prize ticket. It keeps me focused on the important points to hit on without sounding like I have a scpeel.

that is a good idea of how to use them thanks

Where do you find these?

Since you use a sticker, how about randomly placing it in the catalog, and have a guest share it as they find it?

Keep the ideas coming folks!

Mindy...I found them by search the files section and just typed in "did you know"

Related to Discover the Fun: How to Use Did You Know Cards at Your Next Party

What are "Did You Know Cards"?

"Did You Know Cards" are small, informational cards that showcase interesting facts, tips, and tricks about cooking, baking, and kitchen tools. They are a great way to educate and entertain guests at cooking parties or events.

How many cards come in a set?

Each set of "Did You Know Cards" contains 50 different cards, each with a unique fact or tip. This allows for a wide variety of information to be shared and keeps guests engaged and entertained.

Can I customize the cards with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the "Did You Know Cards" with your own company logo, contact information, and even your own fun facts or tips. This is a great way to personalize the cards and promote your business at the same time.

What is the size of each card?

The "Did You Know Cards" are 4x6 inches, making them easy to handle and read. They are also printed on high-quality cardstock to ensure durability and longevity.

How are the cards packaged and shipped?

The "Did You Know Cards" come in a clear plastic box for easy storage and transportation. They are also shipped in a protective envelope to prevent any damage or bending during transit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies