• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exciting July Hostess Special | Be the First to Know!

In summary, the July Hostess Special is a promotional offer exclusively available to Pampered Chef hosts during the month of July. To qualify, hosts must hold a party with at least $200 in sales and one booking for a future party or show. The rewards for the July Hostess Special include an extra 10% in free product credit and the opportunity to earn up to 5 discounted items for every $50 in sales. This offer can be combined with other current promotions, but not with other host rewards or discounts. For more information, visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant.
Shell Northway
When will we know the July Hostess Special?? Any guesses??

Probably tomorrow when the new CN is posted

the special for july is out...host gets "salad essentials" for 60%...(chopper, mandoline, spinner, large bamboo bowl and claws, or salad chopper...with $650 the can also chose stainless mixing bowl set)
guests can get 2 free rubs with $60 purchase.

Seen it last night, I must learn to be patient. Love the New product.!!!!

Hello there! Thank you for your enthusiasm about our July Hostess Special! While I am not able to disclose the details just yet, I can assure you that it will be an exciting and valuable offer for our wonderful hostesses. Keep an eye out for announcements and updates on our website and social media pages. In the meantime, I encourage you to book your July party now to secure your spot for this incredible special. Happy hosting!

Related to Discover the Exciting July Hostess Special | Be the First to Know!

What is the July Hostess Special?

The July Hostess Special is a promotional offer exclusively available to Pampered Chef hosts during the month of July. It allows hosts to earn additional rewards and discounts on top of their regular host rewards when they hold a party or gathering.

How do I qualify for the July Hostess Special?

To qualify for the July Hostess Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party or gathering during the month of July. The party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one booking for a future party or show.

What rewards can I earn with the July Hostess Special?

As a host, you can earn an extra 10% in free product credit on top of your regular host rewards. You can also earn a special discounted item for every $50 in sales from your party, up to a maximum of 5 discounted items. The discounted items change monthly, so be sure to check the current specials.

Can I combine the July Hostess Special with other offers?

Yes, the July Hostess Special can be combined with other current offers and promotions from Pampered Chef. This includes any monthly specials, new product launches, or limited time offers. However, it cannot be combined with other host rewards or discounts.

How can I find out more about the July Hostess Special?

You can find more information about the July Hostess Special on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to answer any additional questions you may have and help you plan your perfect party to take advantage of this special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam