• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Stoneware at Home and Garden Party - Shop Now!

In summary, Home and Garden Party, Ltd. offers unglazed bakeware with a 3-year warranty and is microwave safe.
NMmommy
Okay. I just got an invite and a catolog. They are selling stoneware. Anyone know anything about it?

It's nowhere near our quality, but is comparably priced. Any specific questions?

I was just wondering about it. The first time I had seen it. I doubted it was near our stuff.

You should ask if there is any sort of guarantee...

I plan on finding out more about it. I don't know if I will be able to bite my tounge if she brings it up. She knows I sale PC>

I ran into a rep at a fair once we were both working. I walked up wearing my apron and was just looking at their stuff (had never seen it before) First thing the rep said was " Our stoneware has a lifetime garuntee and we have it made at the same place as yours" I pretty much said...... OK how nice, well you have a great day! Talk about confrontational......

I want to go about it nicely. I know the lady who is the rep. I am sure she won't mind me asking outside of the show.

I have the Spring /Summer 2007 catalog. Here are the prices

14 1/2" Round stone with rack $25.00
13x9 baker 24.00
Muffin Pan (12 muffins) 24.00
11" x 16" Bar Pan 32.00
Bundt Pan 24.00
Rectangle stone 15" x 12" with rack 27.50

So most of ours is higher and we pay shipping, but not sure of the quality of their stones.

Shipping is included with the price, but I don't see anything about the guarantee.

Last edited:
Do they have a website to view their stuff?

I just found it!

I have a show today w/ my aunt. She used to sell home & garden, just quit maybe 6 months ago. She owns all PC stoneware. If that gives you an indication of what their stoneware is like :) I also have a friend that got one given to her and she loves PC stoneware so she just got rid of the H&G one she was given b/c she said it didn't cook as well.

Here's a quote from a Home & Garden website:

Home and Garden Party, Ltd offers unglazed bakeware with a 3-year warranty. A grouping of four items is also available to our hostesses as a half-price selection. A change to the manufacturing of this product will be allowing for these products to also be washed in the dishwasher or with soapy water. This new clay material will also be microwave safe, but work best in a conventional oven. Ask for details on those items that are already manufactured this way.

Looks like they have a little bit of everything but that the stoneware is the only thing that we also carry.

It definately is no where near as good as ours. In fact, my husband who is a teacher, works with a rep. The rep, about my age, in her twenties, bought STONEWARE from me!!!!! How amazing is that!!!!!

Beth,
You're right, the stones are the only things they carry that are even remotely like ours and once you see them, you will see why they are truly no competition. I hosted a HGP show in my home and my rep knew I sold PC and was very courteous about it. She didn't talk about their unglazed stoneware at all! I think she knew it was a lost cause anyway, because all of my guests would buy PC stoneware. Also, I had booked off of a show where I was a guest. I was very courteous to her business as well and I never mentioned PC before, during, or after her demo. So, I think she was trying to return the favor. Just remember the golden rule and everything will be fine! :)

That is what I am plan on doing. I get to bring a desert and my trifle will be coming with me. Mainly because I am DYING to use it. None of my host want do a recipe in it.

I was tring to look this up, can some one tell me the website. TIA

Related to Discover the Best Stoneware at Home and Garden Party - Shop Now!

1. What types of stoneware products are available at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of stoneware products including baking dishes, pizza stones, loaf pans, muffin pans, and more. Our stoneware is made from high-quality clay and is designed to withstand high temperatures in the oven.

2. Can I use my stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, our stoneware is microwave safe. It can be used to reheat food or cook certain dishes in the microwave. However, it is important to note that stoneware should not be used in the microwave for longer than 5 minutes at a time.

3. How do I season my stoneware?

To season your stoneware, simply wash it with hot water, dry it completely, and then rub a small amount of oil (vegetable or canola) all over the surface. Bake the stoneware in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes and let it cool before using. This process helps to create a natural non-stick surface on the stoneware.

4. How do I clean my stoneware?

Cleaning your stoneware is easy. Simply let it cool completely before washing it with hot water and a mild dish soap. Avoid using harsh cleaners or scrubbing with abrasive materials, as they can damage the stoneware's surface. Do not soak your stoneware, as it can absorb water.

5. Can I use metal utensils on my stoneware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on stoneware as they can scratch or damage the surface. Instead, use silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils to protect the stoneware's finish. This will also help to extend the lifespan of your stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kmaynard
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies