• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover the Best Deals on PC at Our Outlet - Limited Time Only!

In summary, "Nothing on the Outlet!" is a common phrase used to indicate that a website or store currently has no items available for purchase in their outlet section. This could be due to items being sold out, out of season, or not yet released. To find items on the outlet section, you can browse the category or use the search bar and filter for outlet items. Outlet items are not necessarily lower in quality and can still be a great deal, as many are simply overstocked or out of season items. It's always best to check the product description or reach out to the website or store for more information. Keep an eye out for clearance sales and promotions to save even more on outlet items.
DebPC
Staff member
I just went to check and see what's there and there's nothing. I was going to promote it in my newsletter but guess I'll pass. Come on PC- everyone loves a deal after the holidays!

And no reports today. Really? They want us to do B2B today but we can't access reports? Good thing I printed the main thing I needed last night. Going back now to see if I can at least see the IPTs...

I have 8 things in my outlet.

Stainless Serving Spoon
Was: $15.00
Now: $6.00

The Pampered Chef® It's Good for You
Was: $14.75
Now: $3.75

The Pampered Chef® Soups, Stews & Chilis Recipe Card Collection
Was: $5.00
Now: $1.75
Oval Platter with Cranberry Accent
Was: $52.00
Now: $36.00

Woven Rectangle Server
Was: $42.00
Now: $28.50

Large Square Platter
Was: $45.00
Now: $25.00
Cranberry Petite Squares
Was: $14.00
Now: $8.25

Simple Additions® Tiles Small Square Plate
Was: $12.00
Now: $6.00

Thanks! When I go thru my personal website- I see them. When I go the PC website thru Consultant's Corner- there's nothing. Hmmm...

I see them on my PWS too but not on Consultant's Corner. Weird!

1. What is "Nothing on the Outlet!"?

"Nothing on the Outlet!" is a phrase commonly used when a website or store has no items or products available to purchase.

2. Why is "Nothing on the Outlet!" a common phrase?

This phrase is commonly used because it signifies that there are no items currently available on the website or store's outlet section. This could be due to items being sold out, out of season, or not yet released.

3. How can I find items on the outlet section?

To find items on the outlet section, you can browse the website or store's outlet category or use the search bar and filter by outlet items. You can also sign up for the website or store's newsletter to stay updated on when new outlet items are available.

4. Are items on the outlet section lower in quality?

Not necessarily. While some outlet items may be discounted due to minor defects or imperfections, many are simply overstocked or out of season items that are still in perfect condition. It's always best to read the product description or reach out to the website or store for more information.

5. Can I still get a good deal on the outlet section?

Yes, you can still find great deals on the outlet section. Many websites and stores offer significant discounts on outlet items to make room for new inventory. Keep an eye out for clearance sales and promotions to save even more on outlet items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Poll
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila