• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of Color Coated Knives - Performance and Style Combined!

In summary, color coated knives have a special non-stick coating that makes cutting easier and prevents food from sticking. They are sharp and durable with high-quality stainless steel blades. They come in different colors and are versatile for various types of food. To maintain their performance, it is important to hand wash them and avoid harsh abrasives or dishwashers.
nldavis321
Gold Member
Can anyone please tell me the difference between these and our other knives? Performance? Just color?

Thanks!

they are made from stainless steel, instead of carbon steel - and they don't have a lifetime warranty.

The enamel coating (green color on blade) on the knife is nice. I like them!

They aren't weighted as well.....

Alot of my customers use these for their campers, etc.
They are still really nice though, for a cheaper knife. The tomato knife is the bomb.

Related to Discover the Benefits of Color Coated Knives - Performance and Style Combined!

What makes color coated knives different from traditional knives?

Color coated knives are made with a special non-stick coating that allows for easier and smoother cutting. This coating also helps prevent food from sticking to the blade, making for a more enjoyable cooking experience.

Are color coated knives sharp and durable?

Yes, color coated knives are made with high-quality stainless steel blades that are extremely sharp and long-lasting. The coating also helps protect the blade from dulling, ensuring that your knives stay sharp for a longer period of time.

Do color coated knives come in different colors?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers color coated knives in a variety of vibrant colors, allowing you to add a pop of color to your kitchen. This also makes it easier to differentiate between knives and prevent cross-contamination when cooking.

Can color coated knives be used for all types of food?

Color coated knives are versatile and can be used for a variety of foods, including fruits, vegetables, meats, and bread. However, it is not recommended to use these knives on hard surfaces such as bones or frozen foods.

How do I care for my color coated knives?

To maintain the performance and longevity of your color coated knives, it is important to hand wash them with warm soapy water and dry them immediately. Avoid using harsh abrasives or placing them in the dishwasher, as this can damage the coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy