• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Enduring Popularity of Color Coated Knives - Shop Now!

In summary, color coated knives offer benefits such as easier identification, reduced cross-contamination, and a visually appealing kitchen. Pampered Chef's color coated knives stand out due to their high-quality stainless steel, non-stick coating, ergonomic handles, and variety of vibrant colors. While some may be labeled as dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash to maintain the non-stick coating. These knives do not require special maintenance, but it is important to use them properly and avoid damaging the coating. They can be sharpened as needed using a sharpening stone or professional service.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
So, are the color coated knives not going away?

Not going away.

I'm glad - I LOVE them! My hands are small, so the santoku fits better and I try to sell them as green for veggies - no cross contamination. The tomato knife is awesome, too!

cmdtrgd said:
I try to sell them as green for veggies - no cross contamination. The tomato knife is awesome, too!

I love my tomato knife. I want the santoku.

I'm happy that they have not been discontinued, I love both of them. I use the santuko everyday.

I HATE the color but LOVE the knives. My 13 year old granddaughter who was visiting me fell in love with the green santuko (and was expert with it) and I gave it to her thinking it was being discontinued and replaced with a good color or forged one - my loss.

She also wanted my mix and chop - can you believe THAT?? - yes I gave her that too!

Of course I made sure her mom was okay with it - Marie does a lot of the cooking anyway.

Beth,

Congratulations, Gramma

I would love a cranberry colored Santuko Knife.

vtchef said:
Beth,

Congratulations, Gramma

I would love a cranberry colored Santuko Knife.
Ohhhh!! Yes! Cranberry would be great!

And THANKS for the congrats and for noticing how I spell it!

I too had a hope for them in another color:(

Related to Discover the Enduring Popularity of Color Coated Knives - Shop Now!

What is the benefit of using color coated knives?

Color coated knives offer several benefits including easier identification for specific tasks, reduced cross-contamination, and a more visually appealing kitchen.

What makes Pampered Chef's color coated knives stand out?

Pampered Chef's color coated knives are made with high-quality stainless steel and feature a non-stick coating, ergonomic handles, and come in a variety of vibrant colors.

Are color coated knives dishwasher safe?

While some color coated knives may be labeled as dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash them to maintain the integrity of the non-stick coating and prevent any potential damage.

Do color coated knives require any special maintenance?

Color coated knives do not require any special maintenance, but it is important to use them properly and avoid using them on hard surfaces or cutting through bones, as this can cause damage to the coating.

Can Pampered Chef's color coated knives be sharpened?

Yes, Pampered Chef's color coated knives can be sharpened as needed. It is recommended to use a sharpening stone or professional sharpening service to maintain the sharpness of the blade.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Danswife
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Shell Northway
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg