• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking for 2 ZHU ZHU Pets in Different Colors

In summary, my good friend is looking for two Zhu Zhu Hamsters of different colors. If anyone can help her out, please let her know.
lisa717
One of my good friends is desperate to find 2 of these ZHU ZHU pets in two different colors...if anyone can help me out let me know please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will keep my eyes open..I have been looking for one..just so that I can say that I got one..LOL..I will let you know if I find one.

I am not afraid to return stuff..so..I will check this daily to see if she found one..but until you post that she did..I will buy them if I find them.

ok thanks!!!!!!

I've gotten a few emails letting me know when Toys R Us is going to have them in, so I will pass that on to you if I get any more info.

You can email too if you think of it...I don't make it here daily....
[email protected]
Thanks!

I just forwarded you guys an email for Toys R Us about them!

I would like to find one for my Niece too. If anyone could look for one for me I'd be very grateful! I have Paypal and could quickly pay you back. Thanks!

Dina I tried forwarding you the email but it was sent back to me!

I just found out that CVS are supposed to have some for the weekend sale and some are putting them out early. So if you have one around check it out, its not a place that I would think to buy one. I will check mine out tomorrow and post on here if I find any because I don't need them but don't mind picking them up for others if you don't mind paying shipping.

OOH!! If anyone finds any please let me know too!! My 6YO DD really wants one, and we've been watching them on ebay and they're going for anywhere from $30-$70 EACH!! SO not paying that!! I'll pay shipping and even a little extra for your time! Thanks!!!

Ok, I give up...what the heck are these?

I don't know what they are either, but the blog I follow for grocery savings had this posted today:

CVS:

Zhu Zhu Hamsters are going to be on sale starting Sunday, however many stores got a shipment in yesterday and are putting them in the stores now. If this is on your Christmas list, you might not want to wait till Sunday. (thanks Stacey!)

Southern Savers

PCMomto4 said:
I just found out that CVS are supposed to have some for the weekend sale and some are putting them out early. So if you have one around check it out, its not a place that I would think to buy one. I will check mine out tomorrow and post on here if I find any because I don't need them but don't mind picking them up for others if you don't mind paying shipping.

I will certainly pay you back plus shipping. If you get an extra please let me know. I have a show tomorrow night so probably won't be checking CC until Saturday.

I'll check my local CVS too. The area I live in is pretty "redneck" to put it nicely & sadly the area is very low income & I'm sure these aren't going to be "going like hotcakes"!

PCMomto4 said:

My aunt is a store manager at a CVS in SoCal. She just called to tell me she just bought my DDs two of them...(they just got them in stock). I have no idea what these are and what the big deal is but it sounds like my DDs just scored! LOL

I am still in need of one more of these!

I am still looking for about three or four of these please if you find them let me know.

they are all over on ebay, in fact i was trying to get one for my granddaughter, and i kept getting outbid at last minute, but there are plenty more and in all colors

clover71199 said:
they are all over on ebay, in fact i was trying to get one for my granddaughter, and i kept getting outbid at last minute, but there are plenty more and in all colors

But I hear they are going for $50! When their retail is only $10!:yuck::cry::grumpy::thumbdown::mad::eek:

It says Temporarily Out of Stock, unfortunately!

What are the most popular colors for ZHU ZHU Pets?

The most popular colors for ZHU ZHU Pets are white, black, brown, grey, and tan.

What is the current availability of ZHU ZHU Pets?

The availability of ZHU ZHU Pets varies, but they are typically sold out quickly due to their popularity. It is recommended to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or the official website for the most up-to-date information.

Can I purchase ZHU ZHU Pets in a set or do I have to buy them individually?

ZHU ZHU Pets are typically sold individually, but some sets may be available for special promotions. It is best to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Do ZHU ZHU Pets come with any accessories?

Yes, ZHU ZHU Pets come with a variety of accessories such as cars, playsets, and outfits. These can be purchased separately or as part of a set.

Are ZHU ZHU Pets suitable for all ages?

ZHU ZHU Pets are recommended for ages 4 and up due to small parts. It is important to supervise young children when playing with ZHU ZHU Pets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
3RingChef