• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Northern California: From Bustling Cities to Scenic Wilderness

In summary, the "Discover Northern California" tour includes stops in San Francisco, Sacramento, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park. Accommodations range from luxurious hotels to cozy lodges. Most meals are included, showcasing local cuisine. Outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and water sports are available and can be tailored to fit the group's interests. Airfare is not included, but assistance is available for booking flights or travelers can arrange their own transportation to the starting destination.
ChefJesssica
Is anyone up in Northern California? Like almost Oregon north?

Where are you at? I'm not up that way, but I'm from Redding.

I am moving to Eureka in 2 weeks.

its super pretty up there, what takes you up that way?

I have a sister consultant who lives in fortuna/eureka. If you are looking for hospitality she is awesome. I can give you her info if you are interested. I live 21/2 hours south of eureka off of 101.

I am 2 1/2 hours north of Crescent City in Coos Bay Oregon, if that helps any..

Related to Discover Northern California: From Bustling Cities to Scenic Wilderness

1. What cities are included in the "Discover Northern California" tour?

The "Discover Northern California" tour includes stops in San Francisco, Sacramento, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park.

2. What type of accommodations are provided on the tour?

Accommodations on the tour range from luxurious hotels in the cities to cozy lodges in the wilderness, providing a variety of options for every traveler's preference.

3. Are meals included in the tour package?

Yes, most meals are included in the tour package. This includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner at selected restaurants and venues known for their local cuisine.

4. Are there any outdoor activities included in the tour?

Yes, there are plenty of outdoor activities included in the tour, such as hiking in Yosemite National Park, biking in Napa Valley, and water sports in Lake Tahoe. These activities are optional and can be tailored to fit the group's interests and abilities.

5. Is airfare included in the tour package?

No, airfare is not included in the tour package. However, our team can assist in arranging flights for an additional fee. Alternatively, travelers are welcome to book their own flights and meet the group at the starting destination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC For Me 2 Move Out
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • MelindaD
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • etteluap70PC