• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Half-Priced Items at P3 - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, PC allows our hosts to use the guest special pricing on their host order!It will probably kick it out when you get to submitting the Show. You must be putting in a lot of things to even get it to do half-price items. I tried to put in the 2nd order of a DCB before my Host reached $500 in sales and it wouldn't let me...My Host who had a $500 Show got a stone at 45% off (the original 20% plus the 25% Host discount)! It was a deal!
babywings76
Gold Member
It's letting me count the guest special stones prices as a half price item. Is that right? I wonder, because it was also letting me check things as a half priced item even when I was done using up the allotted amount. (I was just playing around and noticed it did that) :confused:

Yes, PC allows our hosts to use the guest special pricing on their host order!

It will probably kick it out when you get to submitting the Show. You must be putting in a lot of things to even get it to do half-price items. I tried to put in the 2nd order of a DCB before my Host reached $500 in sales and it wouldn't let me...

My Host who had a $500 Show got a stone at 45% off (the original 20% plus the 25% Host discount)! It was a deal!

babywings76 said:
It's letting me count the guest special stones prices as a half price item. Is that right? I wonder, because it was also letting me check things as a half priced item even when I was done using up the allotted amount. (I was just playing around and noticed it did that) :confused:

I have had it let me check them but it would not let me use them when I went to submit the show. But yes, I have used guest special prices in the past as long as you use the guest special item number.

pcchefjane said:
It will probably kick it out when you get to submitting the Show. You must be putting in a lot of things to even get it to do half-price items. I tried to put in the 2nd order of a DCB before my Host reached $500 in sales and it wouldn't let me...

My Host who had a $500 Show got a stone at 45% off (the original 20% plus the 25% Host discount)! It was a deal!

I'm confused at this... :confused: You should always be able to do a 1/2 price item once you reach $300. The 60% off for the stones is 1 for under $500 in sales & 2 once you reach $500 in sales.

The $500 show host should have been able to receive 2 @ 60%, plus any additional stones for the 20% sale, plus the 25% discount.

pcchefjane said:

crystalscookingnow said:
I'm confused at this... :confused: You should always be able to do a 1/2 price item once you reach $300. The 60% off for the stones is 1 for under $500 in sales & 2 once you reach $500 in sales.

The $500 show host should have been able to receive 2 @ 60%, plus any additional stones for the 20% sale, plus the 25% discount.

She said she tried it BEFORE her host reached $500.

I just submitted an $800 show where I put in 2 DCB's as her host 60% off items, 2 large bar pans and a large round stone w/handles as her half-price items. It let me put the large bar pans and lg round stone as the guest code ones so those were all almost 60% off as well when all was said and done. Didn't get kicked back and they just got all their stuff the other day.

I know... I was thinking she was talking of two different hosts. I'm not understanding why the $500 show host only got a stone at 45% off.

It doesn't really matter - it just wasn't making sense to me, which is why I had two different paragraphs.

Back to the original post though - you will be able to use the guest special numbers for your hosts 1/2 price items.

Thanks.I've been trying all sorts of combos for my host trying to get her the lowest ending price. Depending on what I select as her 1/2 price items, her out of pocket total changes. KWIM? Like when I put her steak knife set as a half price item, it ended up costing her more in the end. I think I have it figured out the best way for her now. But I keep thinking I'm doing something wrong.

1. What does P3 stand for in Pampered Chef?

P3 stands for "Pampered Chef's Personal Purchase Program," which is a program that allows consultants to purchase select items at a discounted price.

2. How often are half-priced items available in P3?

Half-priced items are available in P3 every month, with new items being added on the first of each month.

3. Can I purchase multiple half-priced items in P3?

Yes, you can purchase multiple half-priced items in P3 as long as they are still available. However, there is a limit of one of each item per consultant.

4. Do I have to be a consultant to participate in P3 and purchase half-priced items?

Yes, P3 is only available for Pampered Chef consultants. It is one of the many perks of being a consultant with the company.

5. How long do I have to purchase a half-priced item in P3?

Once an item is added to P3, it is available for purchase for the entire month. However, popular items may sell out quickly, so it is best to purchase them as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • blondeinpcola
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
blondeinpcola
  • esavvymom