• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover Exciting Recipe Ideas for Your July Demo - Perfect for Hostesses!

In summary, the July demo features a variety of delicious recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts, with options for different dietary restrictions. The recipes are designed to be easy and adaptable for home cooks of all skill levels, and can be customized to fit personal preferences. Hosting a demo in July comes with perks such as trying delicious recipes, earning free and discounted products, and taking advantage of special promotions and offers. To schedule a demo, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to find a suitable date and time for a fun and successful demo.
chefkathy
What are y'all doing?

I have to tell my hostesses what we're doing and I am out of ideas!

I am also trying to downsize my kit and not bring so much since I am 32 weeks pregnant.

I like main dishes for the demo. Maybe chicken power cooking??

What are you doing?

Doing the BBQ pork sandwiches and DCB fajitas. Obviously at different shows though!

I strongly believe in the power of the deep covered baker :) I'm doing only shows with that now!

Jinkies, I like your take on the DCB. I am offering a recipe and doing the 30 minute chicken. I still have many in my area who's microwaves are not big enough so the chicken is just so easy to throw together while a recipe is done.

I have to scale back too Deb even though I am not pregnant! I am a cronic...take to much person!

I am doing a "Salsa 911" show - hosts get to choose two of 5 salsas - (2 are fruit) paried w/ chips (reg or cinnamon) and Quick Stir Margaritas or Sangria... the host invites 9 guests (the 9), each of the guests brings an uninvited guest (the 1) and it is done in 1 hour (the other 1) - I tell hosts that I'll be done in an hour so they can continue to party long after I am gone - it's quick, shows lots of tools (always bring the baker too, just to show) guests see how easy it is to host, and want to come when they know it is only an hour... and NO OVEN!

Related to Discover Exciting Recipe Ideas for Your July Demo - Perfect for Hostesses!

1. What types of recipes are included in this demo?

The July demo features a variety of delicious recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. We also have options for different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegetarian.

2. Are these recipes difficult to make?

No, the recipes featured in this demo are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels. Our products are also designed to make cooking and prep work easier and more efficient.

3. Can I customize the recipes to fit my preferences?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be adaptable and can be customized to your liking. You can also swap out ingredients to accommodate dietary restrictions or personal taste.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a demo in July?

Hosting a demo in July comes with many perks! Not only will you and your guests get to try delicious recipes, but you'll also have the chance to earn free and discounted products, as well as take advantage of special promotions and offers.

5. How can I schedule a demo for July?

Scheduling a demo is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to find a date and time that works for your schedule and help you plan a fun and successful demo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
prurnenzymn
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • annew