• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exciting Level One Prizes to Choose From - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the Level One prizes include a Quick Cooker, a Deluxe Cooking Blender, a Digital Kitchen Scale, a Nonstick Grill Pan, and a Stoneware Microwave Cooker. To earn a Level One prize, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales and have one booking for a future party. You can choose any Level One prize as long as it is still available at the time of your party, but prizes are subject to availability and may change at any time. You can combine your Level One prize with other host rewards, as long as they are still available at the time of your party. Your Level One prize will be shipped directly to you within 2-4 weeks after your party, but
StacieB
Gold Member
Was wondering if any of you have looked at the list of prizes we get to pick from if Level 1 is the Level you acheive? There is some really cool stuff on there!!

After I looked at the prizes, I thought well, that settles it - I have to get to level 2, because how could I ever decide from this list!:eek: :D So many great choices!

Those that do not have alot of PC have a lot of good options of getting some good packages!!

I sure could use the Merry maids Package some weeks!! LOL

I agree with Becky D. ... oh my gosh, what a list. I have to admit I am going to miss the cash card. I always spent mine in Chicago at NC.

I was so happy to earn conference cash this year because that meant no more money out of my pocket. They are offering PC$ which means you could use that towards your registration.

ChefBeckyD said:
After I looked at the prizes, I thought well, that settles it - I have to get to level 2, because how could I ever decide from this list!:eek: :D So many great choices!

I totally agree! I don't know how I'd choose!

I liked the cash card because I always spent part of it at the American Girl doll store for my daughter's birthday.
I do see some items on the new list that I would be very interested in if I don't make it to Miami.

What are the Level One prizes available to choose from?

The Level One prizes include a Quick Cooker, a Deluxe Cooking Blender, a Digital Kitchen Scale, a Nonstick Grill Pan, and a Stoneware Microwave Cooker.

How do I earn a Level One prize?

To earn a Level One prize, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales and have one booking for a future party.

Can I choose any Level One prize I want?

Yes, as long as it is still available at the time of your party. Prizes are subject to availability and may change at any time.

Can I combine my Level One prize with other host rewards?

Yes, you can combine your Level One prize with other host rewards as long as they are still available at the time of your party.

How will I receive my Level One prize?

Your Level One prize will be shipped directly to you within 2-4 weeks after your party. Please allow extra time for any backordered or personalized items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ann F
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views