• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover 2008 HWC Products for Charitable Giving on Consultant's Corner

In summary, if anyone is interested in the 2008 HWC products PDF is up on Consultant's Corner under the Charitable Giving link! Some cute stuff is included, like a calendar with photos of the HWC hosts and guests!
It's 17% if you've reached your $15k career sales, 15% if you haven't. (just to clarify) But as Tara posted, the FR total counts toward your monthly sales, which can bump up the commission rate you earn on your other sales that month.

Thanks Harriett and Ann!

HWC hostess specials:balloon: I can get to CC yet b/c I have not had my 1250 or 4 shows since I am brand spanking new, can someone get me the hostess specials for May so I can start thinking up how I can promote them at my 1st few parties?

You should be able to get on cc today ... as long as you have your consultant number.

I can't find the Consultant HWC Invcentive info for March. Isn't is 3 March shows submitted by 3/15 and we get the Guest HWC items and a table cloth? Anyone know where the flyer is?

Yes, that's right LInda, but I haven't found the flyer yet either?

I found it. It's in the Feb CN.

merego said:
:balloon: I can get to CC yet b/c I have not had my 1250 or 4 shows since I am brand spanking new, can someone get me the hostess specials for May so I can start thinking up how I can promote them at my 1st few parties?

Here is what I got from CC. One is the factsheet about this years guest and host specials and the other is for hosts of HWC fundraisers explaining the commission breakdown based on sales. Hope this helps you out.

Attachments

• hwc_factsheet.pdf
    666.9 KB · Views: 362
  • hwc_fundraiser.pdf
    212.3 KB · Views: 372
Thanks Harriet, this is exactly what I needed :)

merego said:
Thanks Harriet, this is exactly what I needed :)

You are quite welcome. As time gets closer you will find more information on here with what people are sending out to their hosts and customers and we will have the item numbers probably in another week.

merego said:
:balloon: I can get to CC yet b/c I have not had my 1250 or 4 shows since I am brand spanking new, can someone get me the hostess specials for May so I can start thinking up how I can promote them at my 1st few parties?

Just so you know though - you can get to CC as soon as you have a consultant # - you don't have to wait until you have shows. There are some incredible on line training segments on there that you should check out!

does anyone want to share their pitch?

here is one that i think i am using

Each year, The Pampered Chef® dedicates the month of May to raise funds for and awareness of the importance of early detection of breast cancer. Last May, over $1 million was raised in just one month's time – proof that together we can make a difference in the fight against breast cancer. By supporting this campaign, we are able to positively impact the lives of women and their families across the United States.

Ways that your business can help:
Host a Help Whip Cancer campaign fundraiser.
In addition to $1 being donated to the American Cancer Society for each HWC
product sale, an additional 10-15% of your sales will be donated to benefit the
American Cancer Society. .

What I will provide:
An abundance of flyers, catalogs, order forms, and any other print materials you'd like to support your campaign.

A Limited Edition HWC campaign pin for everyone participating.
Educational brochures titled You Can Fight Breast Cancer produced by the American Cancer Society.

Anything else.. just ask! We are in this fight together!!

I would love to work with you and your relay for life team to help make this our best Help Whip Cancer campaign yet. If you are interested and have an idea I have not discussed, please contact me because I am positive that we can make it work. Let us work together to help the millions of women touched by this disease to whip cancer for good!!

cookinthehouse said:

Each year, The Pampered Chef® dedicates the month of May to raise funds for and awareness of the importance of early detection of breast cancer. Last May, over $1 million was raised in just one month's time – proof that together we can make a difference in the fight against breast cancer. By supporting this campaign, we are able to positively impact the lives of women and their families across the United States.

What I will provide:
An abundance of flyers, catalogs, order forms, and any other print materials you'd like to support your campaign.

Educational brochures titled You Can Fight Breast Cancer produced by the American Cancer Society.

I would love to work with you and your relay for life team to help make this our best Help Whip Cancer campaign yet. If you are interested and have an idea I have not discussed, please contact me because I am positive that we can make it work. Let us work together to help the millions of women touched by this disease to whip cancer for good!!

What type of business do you send this to?

Does anyone know when CC will update the host/guest special flyers with May's HWC?

Probably March 1. Well, first business day, so March 3.

I sent this to relay for life.... race for a cure... etc

cookinthehouse said:

What I will provide:

Where do you get the pins and brochures? I really would like to get some fundraisers scheduled. Thanks!

In the past, there was a number we could call to get brochures from the American Cancer Society. There will probably be info in the March newsletter about them, if they're available again.

ChefMoore said:
This is a simple one I am working on.

Thanks! I love it and have "borrowed" it and just wanted to thank you for your hard work and willingness to share!

ChefMoore said:
This is a simple one I am working on.

So how do you put in the order as a FR or as a Catalog/Kitchen show? Iven never done where I just have people order the guest specials.

<h2>What is the 2008 HWC products PDF and where can I find it?</h2><p>The 2008 HWC (Help Whip Cancer) products PDF is a catalog of Pampered Chef products that are specifically designed to support charitable giving. It can be found on the Consultant's Corner website under the Charitable Giving link.</p><h2>What types of products are included in the 2008 HWC collection?</h2><p>The 2008 HWC collection includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, as well as some decorative items such as aprons and towels. All of these products are specially designed with the HWC logo and are perfect for gifts or personal use.</p><h2>Can I purchase these products for personal use or are they only for charitable giving?</h2><p>You can purchase these products for personal use, as well as for charitable giving. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of these products will go towards supporting breast cancer research and education.</p><h2>Are these products only available for a limited time?</h2><p>Yes, the 2008 HWC products are only available for a limited time. Once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase. However, new HWC products are released every year, so be sure to check back for the latest collection.</p><h2>Is there a way to track how much money has been raised through the sale of these products?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef keeps track of the total amount of money raised through the sale of HWC products. This information is shared on the Consultant's Corner website, as well as at Pampered Chef's annual conference.</p>

Related to Discover 2008 HWC Products for Charitable Giving on Consultant's Corner

What is the 2008 HWC products PDF and where can I find it?

The 2008 HWC (Help Whip Cancer) products PDF is a catalog of Pampered Chef products that are specifically designed to support charitable giving. It can be found on the Consultant's Corner website under the Charitable Giving link.

What types of products are included in the 2008 HWC collection?

The 2008 HWC collection includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, as well as some decorative items such as aprons and towels. All of these products are specially designed with the HWC logo and are perfect for gifts or personal use.

Can I purchase these products for personal use or are they only for charitable giving?

You can purchase these products for personal use, as well as for charitable giving. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of these products will go towards supporting breast cancer research and education.

Are these products only available for a limited time?

Yes, the 2008 HWC products are only available for a limited time. Once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase. However, new HWC products are released every year, so be sure to check back for the latest collection.

Is there a way to track how much money has been raised through the sale of these products?

Yes, Pampered Chef keeps track of the total amount of money raised through the sale of HWC products. This information is shared on the Consultant's Corner website, as well as at Pampered Chef's annual conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • candi71570
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • kristina16marie